[Q] N9005 4.4.2 was locked by samsung account

30th May 2014, 08:55 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I have Note 3 model N9005. I used samsung account.Now, i flash stock 4.4.2 and i forgot password samsung account.I can not active may phone.How to remove samsung account to use my phone.Please help me.
Thanks a lot.
30th May 2014, 09:11 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 3

73 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonytruong

I have Note 3 model N9005. I used samsung account.Now, i flash stock 4.4.2 and i forgot password samsung account.I can not active may phone.How to remove samsung account to use my phone.Please help me.
Thanks a lot.

have you tried to call up Samsung for help or have you even doing a factory reset, as that should remove anything the only problem is that anything you have on that phone will go unless you have it storage on the memory card or else where, if i get any more advise i would update this
30th May 2014, 09:28 AM   |  #3  
Dubai
Thanks Meter: 354

932 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonytruong

Thanks a lot.

Reactivation was ON when u flash another ROM so its asking for password, I think better u visit samsung service to reset your phone.
1st June 2014, 05:46 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 2

12 posts
I had the same issue
Its very sample
Just install coustom recovery
Then flash the note 3 cleaner mod (u can find it on development forum) this mod will delete alot of useless apps
Then deactivate the reactivation lock ...after that reflash the stock 4.4.2
The Following User Says Thank You to mm_alhashmi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st June 2014, 06:56 PM   |  #5  
Dubai
Thanks Meter: 354

932 posts
Donate to Me
Ohhh I don't know this, if this is true your post is good for real needy people at the same time learning method for thieves also better u could have pm him.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Galaxy Note 3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank