OP jayshocka

30th May 2014, 10:09 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
peoria, az
Thanks Meter: 793

1,556 posts
More
Hello XDA friends
Many of you know of the recent issues with the Sprint Galaxy S4 4.4.2 issues that have come up with the stock update. I have started a thread here https://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/161785 on the sprint community website.

Please take a moment to click and say hi in the thread just leave a little message to help your unrooted brethren out.
PS I will root soon and be back among the community but for now a little help would be appreciated

Thanks a bunch
31st May 2014, 04:33 PM   |  #2  
Flag Memphis, TN
Thanks Meter: 589

1,865 posts
More
I went to your thread expecting to see some issues posted but didn't. Just a side note since this was one of your complaints. There is no signal meter for Data services. The signal meter you see at the top of you phone is for voice service only and not LTE or 3g signal strength. If you have acceptable LTE signal strength it will connect and show the LTE symbol, if not, then 3g will be displayed. The signal lines are strictly voice and have nothing to do with data. So if you only have one signal bar displayed then you have week voice signal, but your LTE signal may be coming from another tower and be very strong.
The Following User Says Thank You to cruise350 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st June 2014, 07:26 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
peoria, az
Thanks Meter: 793

1,556 posts
More
Thanks for the info...

I was just bumping the thread over there. I don't think the average sprint online rep knows the difference

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread