Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,219 Members 52,065 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Lost hope :/

Tip us?

morqcheto321
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatiic View Post
I didn't expect more from a 2012 phone.. comparing to other phones released that year our Nozomi devices are quite good, we just didn't receive proper support from neither Qualcomm (abandoned our Scorpion CPUs) and Sony (1 year to upgrade to Jelly Bean with more bugs than anything and stoped support using the lack of drivers excuse).. Today we have the same as almost every mid-range phone, but with a good camera.

720p display, 12.1MPx Camera, 1750mAh Battery, dedicated camera button and the best of sony: we can use ports from newer xperia devices. I also have a Samsung Galaxy S II i9100 and I can say that our Xperia S is way superior. In the SGS2 Android Development section there are almost no ports from newer Galaxy devices, only AOSP/CM ROMs. The ROMs that claims to have SGS4/SGS5 features are mostly lies and I can confirm that. I flashed some of those ROMs and the features they "ported" are just copies they made themselfs, not the actual port itself. I don't know if they don't port it because Touchwiz is crap or because they can't do it... but after all a SGS2 won't run SGS5 apks, but a Xperia S easily runs Xperia Z2 apks.
can you give me a link for your kernel TX-Core Ultimate Kernel 5.9

qws123
Old
Thanks Meter 0
If you just buy it recently and with the standar price i bought 2 year ago, then that's a hope to lost

I mean i stick with my Xperia S and still think it one of the best around, and if you buy it couple years ago then why lost hope? Just need a stable rom for calling and play some good game? it's still work perfectly

I's just recently start to using rom cook and the experience is more amazing so why to compare it to the new phone and lost hope ?

Just move on if you want, if you want hard enough you will find a way to get out of the *lost hope* phone

Szatyor
Old
Thanks Meter 14
No I'm not. Try the OpenSEMC-U ROM. It's fast like hell, and stable enough for daily use. But this is the last stable and fast ROM after the offical. Our's phones has got an old SoC (Snapdragon S3). The Qualcomm has stopped developing drivers for this SoC early. I just call this SoC "Blacksheep". It has so much power inside, but without good drivers...

My English is not the best, so please be patient when you talk with me. Thank you!

Saurav16
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Szatyor View Post
No I'm not. Try the OpenSEMC-U ROM. It's fast like hell, and stable enough for daily use. But this is the last stable and fast ROM after the offical. Our's phones has got an old SoC (Snapdragon S3). The Qualcomm has stopped developing drivers for this SoC early. I just call this SoC "Blacksheep". It has so much power inside, but without good drivers...
yes i am using that only for quite some time now.... but now i am thinking of flashing the stock rom now and selling it though that would be hard for me as i was totally in love with this phone....

Saurav16
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDA_h3n View Post
Trinity Ultimate Rom? That was a good Rom until he abandoned it and deleted the files of his server.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
ya that was a good rom from a good developer...

Olivier
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,250

DONATE TO ME
Sorry to ask but does this thread serve any purpose?

Gesendet von meinem Xperia S mit Tapatalk
OmniROM/androidarmv6/PAC-ROM Maintainer

Devices I use(d): Orange Boston - HTC Wildfire S - Sony Xperia S -Sony Xperia Z