FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[Q] How to launch my camera app instead of CM11 inbuilt app with hardware button ?

10 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By nonobio, Junior Member on 23rd April 2014, 10:54 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi,

I use custom rom CM11 on my S3 mini and i use the setting to launch camera when i double tap on the home button.
It launch the inbuilt camera app but i would like to launch Cmy own camera app: Camera zoom fx.
How can i do this ?

Thanks
 
 
25th April 2014, 06:41 AM |#2  
Mufrad's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
Xposed framework has modules for this, but you must be rooted. Also search playstore for button remapper apps, but with both these methods you will need root.

[Galaxy Note 3 - Dr.Ketan's K6 ROM]
[Galaxy Note 2 - DN3 v4 RC2]
[Xperia Neo L - Customized Stock ICS]
18th May 2014, 07:17 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thanks for reply. Just a doubt: When you use a custom rom, you are rooted ? Is it possible to flash and use a rom without root ?
30th May 2014, 10:19 AM |#4  
Kobro's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Moshav Matityahu
Thanks Meter: 85
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufrad

Xposed framework has modules for this, but you must be rooted. Also search playstore for button remapper apps, but with both these methods you will need root.

[Galaxy Note 3 - Dr.Ketan's K6 ROM]
[Galaxy Note 2 - DN3 v4 RC2]
[Xperia Neo L - Customized Stock ICS]

which modules, i also looked, couldnt find onr\e that did this
30th May 2014, 05:00 PM |#5  
Mufrad's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobro

which modules, i also looked, couldnt find onr\e that did this

Search for xposed additions on Google play or xposed repo.
31st May 2014, 07:30 PM |#6  
Kobro's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Moshav Matityahu
Thanks Meter: 85
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufrad

Search for xposed additions on Google play or xposed repo.

the option in xposed additions didnt work, ill check out repo
1st June 2014, 07:41 PM |#7  
Kobro's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Moshav Matityahu
Thanks Meter: 85
 
More
found nothing that really works...
Update:
Gravitybox module does this.
Last edited by Kobro; 9th June 2014 at 02:40 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes