Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Google is stealing my info+ Why is my Google Account signing out every few days/week?

OP Jarmezrocks

1st June 2014, 08:45 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Gold Coast
Thanks Meter: 465

949 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hey everyone,

I have searched Google I have searched the forums here, and the most I can find is on Browsers signing people out, but this is not an Android Browser problem, it is the main Google account on my phone!
I don't get any errors, nothing force closes. I have wiped all data and started again etc etc. There doesn't seem to be any real reason or cause for this? I don't have any notification emails from Google or Playstore? Log cat detects nothing really abnormal? Every few days I have to re-sign in and re-sync my data which can be a real paint when I need a phone number urgently

I am running an I9305 International Galaxy S3, Android 4.3 stock deodexed, v6 supercharger scripts, Xposed framework, Wanam's mods. That is all. It does it regardless of v6 supercharger or Wanam's being installed? I can go anywhere between a few days to 1 week before I realise that contacts are missing and my account is disconnected without warning?

Notes: I uncheck the box to backup my apps data and settings always! If I clear dalvik cache in recovery it instantly signs me out of my Google account; upon re-booting everything else is retained except the main Google account? Something I really find quite annoying is that all boxes are checked by default in the account settings for sync and I have to manually un-select everything except my contacts and calendar......isn't there some sort of law against this sh!t? Like isn't Google steeling my information without my consent? It seems like it? I explicitly uncheck not to backup anything and they go ahead and take my stuff anyway including my photos which I don't want! Is there some edit or hack that I can do to the settings apk to make sure that this NEVER happens unless I specify? How should I contact Google to go about making a complaint?
Last edited by Jarmezrocks; 1st June 2014 at 08:49 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread