[Q] Need help with flashing ROM Nothing sticks

OP TyPunchesTURTLES

31st May 2014, 03:58 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
so It has been a few months since I flashed a new ROM.
The Last ROM I installed was a the stable release for 10.2 d2vzw
I recently decided to update my ROM maybe to a new CM or something difffernt.
Well I tired to download and install Smasher X-6.0 But partway thru the flashing process, it failed.
I rewiped and tired again and again, Even tired to reinstall CM. and It keeps failing.
Now when I attempt to turn my phone off, TWRP says i need to fix root, and when I turn my phone back on it goes straight to TWRP.
Its been so long since I have had a problem with my phone, I now dont know what to do to even maybe fix it.
Im guessing I might need to completely restore my phone, and then maybe moving forward from there, but I cant find anything to help.
Please someone help me fix my phone
EDIT: I am also not sure which Kernel Im using, So im not even sure if I can ODIN back to stock and just redo the whole process.
Last edited by TyPunchesTURTLES; 31st May 2014 at 05:51 PM.
1st June 2014, 07:49 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 760

3,821 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyPunchesTURTLES

so It has been a few months since I flashed a new ROM.
The Last ROM I installed was a the stable release for 10.2 d2vzw
I recently decided to update my ROM maybe to a new CM or something difffernt.
Well I tired to download and install Smasher X-6.0 But partway thru the flashing process, it failed.
I rewiped and tired again and again, Even tired to reinstall CM. and It keeps failing.
Now when I attempt to turn my phone off, TWRP says i need to fix root, and when I turn my phone back on it goes straight to TWRP.
Its been so long since I have had a problem with my phone, I now dont know what to do to even maybe fix it.
Im guessing I might need to completely restore my phone, and then maybe moving forward from there, but I cant find anything to help.
Please someone help me fix my phone
EDIT: I am also not sure which Kernel Im using, So im not even sure if I can ODIN back to stock and just redo the whole process.

Are you trying to update to a kk rom?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread