I'm starting this thread so that we can inform each other of cool/useful Xposed modules that we use... and perhaps give each other some input on the proper usage of each module, or whether the module has been superseded by another, or...
Well, you get the general idea.
So, let me start by listing my modules and my reason for installing each:
- Android Phone Vibrator -- mainly to make the phone vibrate when outgoing call is connected. Thus, I don't have to keep holding the phone against my ears while waiting for the destination to pick up the phone.
- App Settings -- mainly to selectively allow automatic screen rotation for some apps.
- BootManager -- to disable some apps from starting automatically on boot
- Burnt Toast -- cosmetic addition; I like seeing the icon of the app that generates the toast
- Complete Action Plus -- mainly to get the GB-style "tap to choose the app, check 'Always' to make it permanent" pop-up. It has an additional feature of being able to 'hide' apps I don't ever want to share with, and even sort the list.
- ExpandableVolume -- adds a button on the volume 'toast', to allow setting of all settable volumes quickly
- Greenify -- part of the Greenify Donation app
- Performance Profile -- allows setting maxfreq/minfreq per app; thus apps that seem to drain my battery when being open, usually get their maxfreq lowered to 1.2 GHz (or lower) to help reduce battery usage
- ReceiverStop -- to disable some apps from starting automatically on certain events
- Ringer & Notification Volume Unlink in ICS/JB -- as the title says
- SPDY -- this is a backport of KitKat's OkHttp module to ICS/JB. Not sure if it's effective, but doesn't hurt so far...
- Swap Volume Keys -- when landscape, the Vol Up & Vol Down keys are swapped to make them more intuitive
- SystemUI Patcher -- mainly to make the status bar transparent on the home screen ... see this thread for more info.
- Tinted Status Bar -- to make the status bar auto-adapt to the app. It's a hit-and-miss situation, currently, but it makes my status bar less boring, so I'm keeping it. For now
- Whatsapp Quiet Hours -- forces Whatsapp to be quiet during my sleep
- XHaloFloatingWindow -- enables 'halo' floating window, similar to ParanoidAndroid
- Xperia™ Xposed -- mods a lot of Xperia's SystemUI elements, bundled by eXistenZ Ultra
That's mine. What's yours?