• No I haven't/won't.

Votes: 17 30.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

hasona

Dec 22, 2010
Malmo
I have used mine several times as a radio beside the shower. I love taking a shower and listening to music at the same time and the loud dual speakers on the Z2 are simply perfect for that. So yeah submerging and showering with it has happened several times already. Z1 had bad speakers so it didn't get used as much but still submerged that one too.

whiteblazer01

Feb 20, 2007
I took mine kayaking in the ocean a few days ago and it got wet (never submerged). When I got back, I just rinsed the phone with the hose,and it looks good as new. I got a few comments while washing it, lol.

Smartphoner

That's what it's made for!

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1401655374062.jpg
    1401655374062.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 110

Eekol

Oct 5, 2014
Headphone jack not working after submerging in the water

Hi,

I submerged my xperia z2 last night in the swimming pool. It's been 12 hours since I submerged my phone. Every thing is running perfectly except for my headphone jack. The first time I used my earphone there's small amount of water coming out from the hole. The headphones is not working because it's not fully dried from water? I tried cleaning it up and blowing some air for some particles to get dry but it still not working.

I need help please because my phone is not insured and no warranty because I bought it online :(

What should I do?!

Top Liked Posts