[Q] Installing ROMs on Galaxy S4 I337

OP sympathizer

31st May 2014, 03:14 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 12

74 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sympathizer

Hey dude, it says that I'm completely unrooted. I don't know how to flash it if I can't boot into recovery via SafeStrap.

Yup, that's the problem I was having. You have to downgrade to MK2 again, root using whatever you prefer, and start over but this time after flashing the ROM, immediately flash SuperSU (i linked it in my other post).
1st June 2014, 10:08 PM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

21 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhymey

Yup, that's the problem I was having. You have to downgrade to MK2 again, root using whatever you prefer, and start over but this time after flashing the ROM, immediately flash SuperSU (i linked it in my other post).

The Wifi doesn't work, even though I flashed the appropriate zip. Any ideas as to why?
1st June 2014, 10:22 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 12

74 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sympathizer

The Wifi doesn't work, even though I flashed the appropriate zip. Any ideas as to why?

Uhm. Go into download mode and flash NC1s modem? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2496517

Alternatively try reflashing the NC1 modules again. If you dirty flashed that might've been the issue too, as when I initially tried to flash purified i know mine wouldn't work until i wiped
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread