Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,823 Members 42,259 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Installing ROMs on Galaxy S4 I337

Tip us?

Rhymey
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by sympathizer View Post
Hey dude, it says that I'm completely unrooted. I don't know how to flash it if I can't boot into recovery via SafeStrap.
Yup, that's the problem I was having. You have to downgrade to MK2 again, root using whatever you prefer, and start over but this time after flashing the ROM, immediately flash SuperSU (i linked it in my other post).

sympathizer
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhymey View Post
Yup, that's the problem I was having. You have to downgrade to MK2 again, root using whatever you prefer, and start over but this time after flashing the ROM, immediately flash SuperSU (i linked it in my other post).
The Wifi doesn't work, even though I flashed the appropriate zip. Any ideas as to why?

Rhymey
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by sympathizer View Post
The Wifi doesn't work, even though I flashed the appropriate zip. Any ideas as to why?
Uhm. Go into download mode and flash NC1s modem? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2496517

Alternatively try reflashing the NC1 modules again. If you dirty flashed that might've been the issue too, as when I initially tried to flash purified i know mine wouldn't work until i wiped