FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Thread Deleted Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
So I'm new to android after having an iPhone for the past 4 years and decided I wanted a change. I couldn't decide between the z2 and the m8. I've had a HTC before and it was quite possibly the worst phone I've ever owned (hero) however I loved sense. And the xperia ui just seems too plain for me. So im wondering, if rooted would I be able to put sense 6 on my z2? Would it work the way it should or would there be limitations?

I was also wondering about the whole kid mode thing on sense / touchwiz. Can this be changed into a sort of profile for the phone? So I could have it set to my profile and have everything open to me or set it to another and have half of my stuff different. (Ie apps, logins, etc etc ) basically like having different log ins to a PC.

And my final question is; can you get the phone to have an iOS control panel (slide from the bottom). That was ridiculously helpful and its missed greatly!

On a different note, my double tap to wake can be a little off by not working and I've had a couple of occasions where my phones been in my pocket for a while and it failed to wake up (double tap or physical button) have Sony addressed these issues and is there going to be a fix? From what I can gather the double tap is a certain builds issue. I've also got a gap in the bottom left and the phone overheats shooting 4k. I'm not too bothered by the overheat but I still expected more for a flagship phone. /:

I'd send it back but I'm worried id receive a phone with even worse problems. /: almost makes me wish I'd got the m8!!
Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)