Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] [Hardbricked]Xperia Play lifeless

OP CamillaHinchcliffe

31st May 2014, 03:31 PM   |  #1  
CamillaHinchcliffe's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Bristol
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
Hi guys!

Here's my problem, I wanted to flash a new ROM into my R800a but when I plugged it into my computer it detected the phone as a device called "Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008" and now it does not turn on anymore .

Searching around Google I found that it doesn't turn on because the "SEMCboot" or "Trim Area" is damaged, but I've no idea how to fix that on my own.

Can someone help me with this one or tell me how to fix this? I can't afford Tech Service/A new phone. I will be very grateful.

Thanks in advance
31st May 2014, 03:38 PM   |  #2  
raminta's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag shiraz
Thanks Meter: 74
 
259 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillaHinchcliffe

Hi guys!

Here's my problem, I wanted to flash a new ROM into my R800a but when I plugged it into my computer it detected the phone as a device called "Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008" and now it does not turn on anymore .

Searching around Google I found that it doesn't turn on because the "SEMCboot" or "Trim Area" is damaged, but I've no idea how to fix that on my own.

Can someone help me with this one or tell me how to fix this? I can't afford Tech Service/A new phone. I will be very grateful.

Thanks in advance

Maybe this can help you: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1252038

Sent from my R800i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
1st June 2014, 01:06 AM   |  #3  
CamillaHinchcliffe's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Bristol
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raminta

Maybe this can help you: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1252038

Sent from my R800i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Do you think it's still free and available? that post is from 2011
1st June 2014, 07:29 AM   |  #4  
raminta's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag shiraz
Thanks Meter: 74
 
259 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillaHinchcliffe

Do you think it's still free and available? that post is from 2011

U can send pm to @Alejandrissimo

Sent from my R800i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
1st June 2014, 11:14 PM   |  #5  
sewer56lol's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag 54.5970 N, 5.9300 W
Thanks Meter: 536
 
1,507 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raminta

U can send pm to @Alejandrissimo

Sent from my R800i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

He might charge from what I know nowadays however I never had the issue so I won't know.
Just say I dunno... "I'm feeling Lucky"? Oh and he's got 666 posts on XDA #Random

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes