LG Flex D955 LTE/4G issue

Search This thread

shimoy2003

Oct 12, 2012
Hi guys! Today i got my new G FLEX and i love it so much but when i checked my LTE/4g connectivity its not there. i got this online but here also in the UAE (local vendors). and just wanna know if there's a chance to activate the (LTE/4g connectivity) here in United arab emirates ? i hope there's a solution for this 

Sent from my LG-D955 using XDA Free mobile app

shimoy2003

Oct 12, 2012
Does your network have LTE available?

*edit: If you're using Du or Etisalat I guess it would be available.

Thanks for your response sir. Yes we do have LTE here and im using etisalat, but when i navigate to network settings it does not show an LTE or 4g option. Im thinking because ive bought this d955 which is europe model unlike some other folks here using the d958.but while comparing the LTE bands its almost the same with mine . I dont know exactly how to check it..

IceMan83

May 13, 2014
Thanks for your response sir. Yes we do have LTE here and im using etisalat, but when i navigate to network settings it does not show an LTE or 4g option. Im thinking because ive bought this d955 which is europe model unlike some other folks here using the d958.but while comparing the LTE bands its almost the same with mine . I dont know exactly how to check it..

Due to the fact that you bought EU version there is possibility that 4G mode will be disabled by software. On other models it's possible to unlock it by editig build.prop file or you can try to change mode by using *#*#4636#*#* (I'm not sure if it works on this model) code and then choose LTE/WCDMA/GSM auto mode.

Reactions: shimoy2003

shimoy2003

Oct 12, 2012
There were no LTE option there its just wifi option .battery,phone status and statistics only..i hope it would be possible..thanks for the tips btw.

IceMan83

May 13, 2014
There were no LTE option there its just wifi option .battery,phone status and statistics only..i hope it would be possible..thanks for the tips btw.

Go to Phone Status and then you will find preffered network mode...
It's not the best solution because each restart require enabling 4G mode from beggining but it's better then nothing :)
Good luck!!!

rockmetal

Jul 12, 2013
Hi,

I have the same problem here in Chile, the LTE option is not there and 3g network doesnt work too, just 2g. Please need help.

shwnr11

Jun 26, 2014
Hi,

I have the same problem here in Chile, the LTE option is not there and 3g network doesnt work too, just 2g. Please need help.

To start, whats the network coverage in your areas for the provider your using? Have you done a coverage check to see if your in a 4g area?

Sent from my LG-D959 using XDA Free mobile app

rockmetal

Jul 12, 2013
To start, whats the network coverage in your areas for the provider your using? Have you done a coverage check to see if your in a 4g area?

Sent from my LG-D959 using XDA Free mobile app

Yeah, i check the network and are fine, for lte the option is not there. the specification for lte in my country is 2600, the lg flex box have labeled that band.

Murshad007

Apr 30, 2012
Lahore
Xiaomi Poco F3
Yeah, i check the network and are fine, for lte the option is not there. the specification for lte in my country is 2600, the lg flex box have labeled that band.

There are three codes through that u can access hidden menu..

Remember the previous settings before changing something and if didn't help then after reboot go back to previous settings..

U have to tick/select ur network LTE band in RAT settings..
Or Have to select Automatically detected..

3845#*340# Change 340 to ur model

*#*#4636#*#

5457#*340# change 340 to Ur Model

Sent from my LG G Flex F340K Stock KitKat 4.4.2 Rooted
using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

I want D955 European or D958 Asian Version Build.prop and Featureset.xml of Stock KitKat for Comparing with mine..

Can some one provide It?

Sent from my LG G Flex F340K Stock KitKat 4.4.2 Rooted
using XDA Free mobile app

acruz7150

Dec 7, 2014
lg flex metro pcs

I have a problem i bought a phone i use metro pcs and it foes have 4glte. My galaxy s4 was reading it now on my flex its only 3g its not reading the 4glte. On the apn settings their is no mmsc it juat apn and user and passeord and pop no other options. Their is a 4glte button on mobile networks which is on but still doesnt read the 4g what can i do ??

Murshad007

Apr 30, 2012
Lahore
Xiaomi Poco F3
I have a problem i bought a phone i use metro pcs and it foes have 4glte. My galaxy s4 was reading it now on my flex its only 3g its not reading the 4glte. On the apn settings their is no mmsc it juat apn and user and passeord and pop no other options. Their is a 4glte button on mobile networks which is on but still doesnt read the 4g what can i do ??

You Should have correct APN settings from your provider to get LTE and you should be in LTE coverage area.

You should Select Bands According to your network provider. Or on auto mode..

Use 5457#*955# code to get hidden menu

acruz7150

Dec 7, 2014
I type the 8845#*955# at the phone dialer and it givesme coection problem or invalid mmi. Is the build prop on abkut phones because i have build number jdq39b?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    but when i checked my LTE/4g connectivity its not there.

Does your network have LTE available?

*edit: If you're using Du or Etisalat I guess it would be available.

Due to the fact that you bought EU version there is possibility that 4G mode will be disabled by software. On other models it's possible to unlock it by editig build.prop file or you can try to change mode by using *#*#4636#*#* (I'm not sure if it works on this model) code and then choose LTE/WCDMA/GSM auto mode.