Post Reply

Amber Gold HTC One (M8)

30th May 2014, 03:25 PM   |  #1  
TheMavic's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 35
 
257 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Apparently HTC is only making this phone available for one day only.

http://www.talkandroid.com/208463-ht...t-for-one-day/
31st May 2014, 04:07 AM   |  #2  
Member
Flag Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 11
 
55 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMavic

Apparently HTC is only making this phone available for one day only.

http://www.talkandroid.com/208463-ht...t-for-one-day/

Good, the less people that color of phone the better :P
The Following User Says Thank You to jshap70 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st May 2014, 03:19 PM   |  #3  
Ndaoud360's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 164
 
1,181 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by jshap70

Good, the less people that color of phone the better :P

Isn't the Amber gold available permanently through best buy? That's where I got my gold edition.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app
2nd June 2014, 12:16 AM   |  #4  
Tigerstown's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 761
 
1,961 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndaoud360

Isn't the Amber gold available permanently through best buy? That's where I got my gold edition.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app

Yea yesterday HTC was selling it for 99 for one day. You can get gold one from HTC for 4 different carriers. An also thru best buy.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Verizon One (M8) General by ThreadRank