Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,650 Members 40,313 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Right place?

Tip us?

tammyjustin
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Default Right place?

Hey guys coming over from the s3...am I in the right place? I see so many s4 threadsi

Sent from my SPH-L720T using XDA Free mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1401629008020.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	2774780  

daniel4653
Old
Thanks Meter 2601
Quote:
Originally Posted by tammyjustin View Post
Hey guys coming over from the s3...am I in the right place? I see so many s4 threadsi

Hi Tammy, yes you are. The T version is the Triband version of the Sprint GS4.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

You're going to want to use this thread as a reference. It will have many answers to some of.the questions you might have.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2621862

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Team Kernelizers: Making the best out of your phone
The Following User Says Thank You to daniel4653 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tammyjustin
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Thanks you so much. .I'm at work. ..is it OK if I bombard you with questions if I get confused

tammyjustin
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
So I'm on break...I'd like to get down to rooting, flashing etc when I get home. Can I just ask you what method you used to root and what recovery?

tammyjustin
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
About spark...I think I understand the idea...is there a toggle? An indicator or something to see the activity?

dyandell
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by tammyjustin View Post
So I'm on break...I'd like to get down to rooting, flashing etc when I get home. Can I just ask you what method you used to root and what recovery?

Tammyjustin I would suggest you read the page Daniel linked for you after hitting "Thanks" on his post if you have not done so already. Once you have read that, you need to read everything you can find on here concerning your device and if you have a question, search and research. I know there are several entries that describe roms that have been tested for your device. Flashing roms is time consuming. You need to know everything you can about the rom before you flash. It sometimes sucks to have to read 50 or 60 pages of comments that have nothing to do with your rom/problem but you are not the only one doing it. Good luck and have fun.
The Following User Says Thank You to dyandell For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tammyjustin
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
I actually have waited a month and read up on the last 3 phones I have had previously. ..This one I'm just trying to speed through cause I have 14 days to return it whereas the others I believe I had 30...I'm off now so I'll read up when I get home. .. Thanks