Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,901 Members 52,209 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Brick!!!

Tip us?
 
yahoonuts
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 30
Join Date: Nov 2013
Default [Q] Brick!!!

I flashed a i9300 rom to my galaxy s3 r530u (us cellular), is there a brickfile? What can i do, it is bricked. There's no bootup but a red LED when i plug my phone into the wall, without the battery.
 
metalfan78
Old
#2  
metalfan78's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,640
Posts: 3,881
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Littleton, CO
First of all, why did you do that? And second, try this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2740469

[IMG][ND8] Kitkat Debrick images
 
dirkdigles
Old
#3  
dirkdigles's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 132
Posts: 411
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Chicago
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalfan78 View Post
First of all, why did you do that? And second, try this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2740469

[IMG][ND8] Kitkat Debrick images
He has a USC gs3, I'm fairly certain that ND8 debrick image won't do anything for him
If my post helped you, hit the thanks button!

Phone: Samsung Galaxy SIII SGH-i747
ROM: Stock NE4 Debloated
Kernel: Stock or KT747
 
metalfan78
Old
#4  
metalfan78's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,640
Posts: 3,881
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Littleton, CO
I thought it might be a start. Maybe someone in there can help
 
MIKEY309
Old
#5  
Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 62
Join Date: Jan 2010
Default brick

Yep jtag its bricked
 
yahoonuts
Old
#6  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 30
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirkdigles View Post
He has a USC gs3, I'm fairly certain that ND8 debrick image won't do anything for him
what is ND8?
 
MIKEY309
Old
#7  
Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 62
Join Date: Jan 2010
Default brick

that's the official version out for the galaxy s3 just came out.its has the knox bootloader which means no downgrading ever.ive steered clear of knox.it created a lot of bricks afterwards.never use international roms on us phones they don't play nice together.nd8 is the new kit kat everybodys talking about.im using miui 4.4.25
 
yahoonuts
Old
#8  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 30
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEY309 View Post
that's the official version out for the galaxy s3 just came out.its has the knox bootloader which means no downgrading ever.ive steered clear of knox.it created a lot of bricks afterwards.never use international roms on us phones they don't play nice together.nd8 is the new kit kat everybodys talking about.im using miui 4.4.25
oh well i never really used that... i flashed a 4.3 rom that bricked my phone

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes