Default Desparate! Ran batch file to loop reboot on bootloader and can't stop it

Hello I really need help I've been working on this for hours, I am trying to downgrade my old HTC Flyer to install a new rom, I was in a stat where I was about to install a RUU but the power was less than 30%, I could not shut it off or something. I searched my problem and ran into this batch file thread that loops reboot in order to charge:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...highlight=stop

Quote:
" @echo off
:start
fastboot getvar battery-voltage

fastboot reboot-bootloader

ping /n 6 localhost >nul

goto start
"
Problem is not only does the Flyer not charge, it's not stuck in infinite reboot loop. I'm not very experienced and I'm totally stuck now.
I can't run the RUU even though I'm charging it as it reloops because it does not stay on long enough for the RUU to begin working. I'm not even sure if I had set up the Flyer so that it will accept the RUU yet I was still experimenting. Please help me out I need to at least get back to recovery before I can work on it!

Thank you so much for reading!

EDIT: I've already tried to install the RUU, or try to unlock the phone, it's now in "RELOCK". Both of those methods could not finish because it constantly reboots itself.