Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,300 Members 52,644 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How can i install systemui?

Tip us?
 
Farzin-st
Old
#1  
Farzin-st's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 27
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Tehran
Lightbulb [Q] How can i install systemui?

hi.i cant install SystemUI or boot animation!what can I do?


Rom:Xperia pirates

CWM:6.0.3.7
 
akshaygalaxystarmod
Old
#2  
akshaygalaxystarmod's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 266
Posts: 181
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: New Delhi
Cant understand you tell me clearly

CLICK THANKS IF YOU HELPED
 
Farzin-st
Old
#3  
Farzin-st's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 27
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Tehran
Quote:
Originally Posted by akshaygalaxystarmod View Post
Cant understand you tell me clearly

CLICK THANKS IF YOU HELPED
i'm saying that i cant use systemui like this one:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2765238

how can I install a systemui?
 
jerin jose
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 72
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzin-st View Post
i'm saying that i cant use systemui like this one:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2765238

how can I install a systemui?
If u want u can use root browser to replace system ui
 
pratyush02
Old
#5  
pratyush02's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 48
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzin-st View Post
hi.i cant install SystemUI or boot animation!what can I do?


Rom:Xperia pirates

CWM:6.0.3.7
first install the root explorer and go to the system>app> and here you will find a"SystemUI.apk" ,copy and paste the systemui that u want to install and it will ask for replacement of the previous one and you replace it... then reboot your phone and enjoy..its done
HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU !!!!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes