Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,728 Members 44,344 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Info. Needed!!!

Tip us?

brewsterj98
Old
(Last edited by brewsterj98; 2nd June 2014 at 02:36 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default Info. Needed!!!

ok so in a different thread here on XDA i posted about not being able to gain root access even though i was rooted. When i posted that I was running the second version of my rom instead of the first for the reason of the mounting of the sd card was fixed in version 2 as well as wifi was half fixed(in Alpha 2 the developer was able to get the device to search for networks but it still wouldn't connect, but there's a app on the app store to fix that). Well since i couldn't recieve any information on the error message i was receiving from Alpha 2 root status, I thought that maybe i could go back on the first version rom but just switch the files for the sd card and wifi from the second to the first. So if someone can please post the file names that are used for the wifi and sd card when building a rom that would be great. This way i can just flash Alpha 1 version of the rom, keep root, have a working google play app and have the fixes found in the Alpha 2 version.

So please list the files used for the wifi and sdcard no matter bin, framework, or etc. i just need all the files that are used for it. and if u want me to upload the Alpha 2 version rom so u can see the files in there i will. This rom is Android 4.4.2

Thanks for the help!

brewsterj98
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Please if you have knowledge of this kind of stuff then please help me out. I'm trying to get this thing working 100%.