Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,305 Members 43,433 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Sprint Model European Firmware?

Tip us?

dtx.boy
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default [Q] Sprint Model European Firmware?

I bought an LG Flex LS995 to get it unlocked and use it with Tmobile, the problem is that under settings it shows model number D955 instead of LS995, Ive tried the stock firmware for the sprint model but it fails, the phone doesn't even recognize my sim card and the imei number appears as unknown, is there any way to get the phone back to sprint and then unlock it?.

dtx.boy
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Anyone?

robhuffster
Old
Thanks Meter 28

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtx.boy View Post
I bought an LG Flex LS995 to get it unlocked and use it with Tmobile, the problem is that under settings it shows model number D955 instead of LS995, Ive tried the stock firmware for the sprint model but it fails, the phone doesn't even recognize my sim card and the imei number appears as unknown, is there any way to get the phone back to sprint and then unlock it?.
yes there is... can you get into fastboot mode by chance or are you rooted???

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by robhuffster View Post
yes there is... can you get into fastboot mode by chance or are you rooted???
hey if you have teamviewer i can help you out.... let me know sorry it took so long to get back to you...

st3wart
Old
(Last edited by st3wart; 2nd June 2014 at 05:10 PM.)
Thanks Meter 24
Hey guys, not trying to hijack you thread. But I also have similar problem. I have a sprint Ls995 And it thinks its a d959. Problem is when I bought the phone I didn't not know someone flashed a T-Mobile ROM on the phone. So I factory reset it in the car and now stuck with a phone that boots up and goes threw the setup wizard but force closes and restarts the setup wizard. Any help would be very appreciative. I can get into factory recovery and boot into download mode.

For quicker response you can find me on Google chat. Or email chuckstewart81@gmail.com
Look Im Kinda a Phone FREAK , as soon as something New comes out i want it.

Always waiting for the next Gen phone