Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,606 Members 48,135 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Vodafone WCDMA/HSPA not connecting on 2g data plan

Tip us?

namychhabra
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Vodafone WCDMA/HSPA not connecting on 2g data plan

Hi devs.
I'v been recently facing problem in connecting my XC to vodafone 3g. There is a network problem in my area and the 2g doesn't connect. so i connect to wcdma (like everybody does) and use a 2g internet pack because H+ is stable.
Now, from past some days, my phone is not connecting to the Wcdma mode on 2g internet plan. Iv been using this for months. suddenly it has stopped. Voda cc sends the APN everytime i complain for this, but no use.
please tell if there is a phone problem or sumthing else.
Im on Xperia Zized Rom.
Reply awaited..

mabaso
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I jad the same problem..in south africa,i used the generic firmware to unbrick my xc and had the same issue,my solution...i made a nandroid backup,move it memory card,restore and wipe for about 5 times..i did that and my H+ is working perfectly now..let me know if I helped you alright?

Sent from my C2305 using XDA Free mobile app

taihal
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mabaso View Post
I jad the same problem..in south africa,i used the generic firmware to unbrick my xc and had the same issue,my solution...i made a nandroid backup,move it memory card,restore and wipe for about 5 times..i did that and my H+ is working perfectly now..let me know if I helped you alright?

Sent from my C2305 using XDA Free mobile app

Do you mean reflash several times?

Harris