[Q] Vodafone WCDMA/HSPA not connecting on 2g data plan

OP namychhabra

26th May 2014, 12:55 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
Hi devs.
I'v been recently facing problem in connecting my XC to vodafone 3g. There is a network problem in my area and the 2g doesn't connect. so i connect to wcdma (like everybody does) and use a 2g internet pack because H+ is stable.
Now, from past some days, my phone is not connecting to the Wcdma mode on 2g internet plan. Iv been using this for months. suddenly it has stopped. Voda cc sends the APN everytime i complain for this, but no use.
please tell if there is a phone problem or sumthing else.
Im on Xperia Zized Rom.
Reply awaited..
30th May 2014, 08:50 PM   |  #2  
Flag johannesburg
Thanks Meter: 2

19 posts
More
I jad the same problem..in south africa,i used the generic firmware to unbrick my xc and had the same issue,my solution...i made a nandroid backup,move it memory card,restore and wipe for about 5 times..i did that and my H+ is working perfectly now..let me know if I helped you alright?

Sent from my C2305 using XDA Free mobile app
2nd June 2014, 03:38 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mabaso

I jad the same problem..in south africa,i used the generic firmware to unbrick my xc and had the same issue,my solution...i made a nandroid backup,move it memory card,restore and wipe for about 5 times..i did that and my H+ is working perfectly now..let me know if I helped you alright?

Sent from my C2305 using XDA Free mobile app

Do you mean reflash several times?

Harris
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread