No registration required

[Q] Question about Z2

OP rhystagram

2nd June 2014, 04:23 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 11

47 posts
More
Hi guys, as you can see i'm not a very active member but i do generally come on here often to check the boards as a guest.
I havent really had time to read through the xperia z2 threads so i'm just wondering something.
I'm a sometimes fustrated owner of an xperia z1, suffering from touch screen issues, where it will lose where i'm touching & inputs wherever..

Has the issue been solved with the z2? Has there been any threads with users complaining of screen issues?
Is there any "major" / "common" issues with the z2?
2nd June 2014, 04:40 AM   |  #2  
Flag Logan,QLD/Chigasaki City(Japan)
Thanks Meter: 13

76 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhystagram

Hi guys, as you can see i'm not a very active member but i do generally come on here often to check the boards as a guest.
I havent really had time to read through the xperia z2 threads so i'm just wondering something.
I'm a sometimes fustrated owner of an xperia z1, suffering from touch screen issues, where it will lose where i'm touching & inputs wherever..

Has the issue been solved with the z2? Has there been any threads with users complaining of screen issues?
Is there any "major" / "common" issues with the z2?

I can't see any screen related problem. But some user reports that screen is less/too sensitive
Also some user reports there is some overheating problem when you are recording 4k , grass clack by themselves(it's doubtful) and gap problem.

Luckly I haven't got any faulty one.

You can simply type screen at Forum Search and will be able to find details about these.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread