Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,243 Members 52,688 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Please help! Urgent

Tip us?

Jessegiroux1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Please help! Urgent

I have a the verizon variant vs980 and it is stuck in a clockworkmod boot loop and it will not accept adb so i can not adb shell to enter the commands needed to get out of the boot loop, I have tried many diffrent drivers and nothing will work i dont know what to do anymore
This was caused by the OTA update that i accidentally hit install to and now im stuck. Any ideas? All help is appreciated.

mjones73
Old
Thanks Meter 766

DONATE TO ME
You're gonna have to get ADB working...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2448960
Matt
LG G2 - VS980 - XDABBEB's VS980 v2.0.0
HTC Rezound - S-Off - Retired

simon_lefisch
Old
Thanks Meter 363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessegiroux1 View Post
I have a the verizon variant vs980 and it is stuck in a clockworkmod boot loop and it will not accept adb so i can not adb shell to enter the commands needed to get out of the boot loop, I have tried many diffrent drivers and nothing will work i dont know what to do anymore
This was caused by the OTA update that i accidentally hit install to and now im stuck. Any ideas? All help is appreciated.
Can you not get into download mode and restore to KK using the kdz file?

Jojo85-83
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Not sure if it will help but I had to reinstall the complete Google Android SDK/ADB setup to get ADB to recognize my phone after taking the 24a OTA update. I tried a lot of different drivers including the universal ADB drivers and that was the only thing that worked for me.