[Q] Please help! Urgent

OP Jessegiroux1

30th May 2014, 03:10 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
I have a the verizon variant vs980 and it is stuck in a clockworkmod boot loop and it will not accept adb so i can not adb shell to enter the commands needed to get out of the boot loop, I have tried many diffrent drivers and nothing will work i dont know what to do anymore
This was caused by the OTA update that i accidentally hit install to and now im stuck. Any ideas? All help is appreciated.
30th May 2014, 03:40 AM   |  #2  
Flag North East, MD
Thanks Meter: 795

2,910 posts
Donate to Me
More
You're gonna have to get ADB working...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2448960
1st June 2014, 06:33 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 382

1,371 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessegiroux1

I have a the verizon variant vs980 and it is stuck in a clockworkmod boot loop and it will not accept adb so i can not adb shell to enter the commands needed to get out of the boot loop, I have tried many diffrent drivers and nothing will work i dont know what to do anymore
This was caused by the OTA update that i accidentally hit install to and now im stuck. Any ideas? All help is appreciated.

Can you not get into download mode and restore to KK using the kdz file?
2nd June 2014, 04:26 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 2

16 posts
Not sure if it will help but I had to reinstall the complete Google Android SDK/ADB setup to get ADB to recognize my phone after taking the 24a OTA update. I tried a lot of different drivers including the universal ADB drivers and that was the only thing that worked for me.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread