Shoot Troubles, Not Users w/ Alex Boag-Munroe – XDA:DevCon 2014

In presenting the various sessions from XDA:DevCon 2014, weve mainly … more

Oppo Releases ColorOS for the Find 5… Poorly

Almost every OEM has taken the liberty of creating its own incarnation of the Android OS. … more

XDA LG Development Challenge Winners

Almost 3months ago, we set out with LGto findtwo amazing apps that developers could put together … more

Wearable Apps w/ Andreas Göransson – XDA:DevCon 2014

XDA:DevCon 2014 in Manchester, UK featured quite a few interesting topics as … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] no 4g lte on Verizon s4 with metro pcs/tmobile

OP scancel86

2nd June 2014, 06:42 AM   |  #11  
bryantjopplin's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 310
 
694 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by scancel86

Ok I got the terminal emulator now what do I do

Lol

Type exactly like this

getprop|grep bootloader

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
2nd June 2014, 06:45 AM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member
Brooklyn NY
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryantjopplin

Lol

Type exactly like this

getprop|grep bootloader

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Lol OK I did that and pressed enter now what?
2nd June 2014, 06:46 AM   |  #13  
bryantjopplin's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 310
 
694 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by scancel86

Lol OK I did that and pressed enter now what?

What does it tells you? Your bootloader?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
2nd June 2014, 06:50 AM   |  #14  
OP Junior Member
Brooklyn NY
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
[QUOTE=scancel86;53089883]Lol OK I did that and pressed enter now what?[/QUOTEu0_a226@jfltevzw:/ $ getprop|grep bootloader
[ro.boot.bootloader]: [I545VRUEMK2]
[ro.bootloader]: [I545VRUEMK2]
u0_a226@jfltevzw:/ $
2nd June 2014, 06:54 AM   |  #15  
bryantjopplin's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 310
 
694 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
[QUOTE=scancel86;53089938]
Quote:
Originally Posted by scancel86

Lol OK I did that and pressed enter now what?[/QUOTEu0_a226@jfltevzw:/ $ getprop|grep bootloader
[ro.boot.bootloader]: [I545VRUEMK2]
[ro.bootloader]: [I545VRUEMK2]
u0_a226@jfltevzw:/ $

Do you plan on rooting and romming with safe strap?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
2nd June 2014, 07:01 AM   |  #16  
OP Junior Member
Brooklyn NY
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
[QUOTE=bryantjopplin;53090005]
Quote:
Originally Posted by scancel86

Do you plan on rooting and romming with safe strap?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Well I don't know how if u can help me that would be great also what are the perks to rooting I don't know nothing about safe strap . As long as i can get the fastest speeds and show 4g lte I'm all for it thanks. Sorry if I'm a rookie and don't understand any of your terminology lol maybe we can do this tomorrow can you email me directly @ hotsaltwaterfish@gmail.com
2nd June 2014, 07:06 AM   |  #17  
bryantjopplin's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 310
 
694 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
[QUOTE=scancel86;53090084]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryantjopplin


Well I don't know how if u can help me that would be great also what are the perks to rooting I don't know nothing about safe strap . As long as i can get the fastest speeds and show 4g lte I'm all for it thanks. Sorry if I'm a rookie and don't understand any of your terminology lol maybe we can do this tomorrow can you email me directly @ hotsaltwaterfish@gmail.com

Well follow this to the T of you want to root and rom and also read read read as I don't have safe strap and doesn't apply to me. I have the first bootloader is why I don't really have to to much info on it. Also if you don't care maybe just update to the newest and have the newest radios to test. They are better imo.


http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2726868

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes