Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,363 Members 47,038 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Galaxy S5 mod/theme?

Tip us?

untouchable2584
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Galaxy S5 mod/theme?

Other versions of the galaxy note 2 have all s5 features including ultra power saving mode. Is it possible for us to use this mod? Like this mod found here for the international version? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2726483
I would love to have this. It breathes a new life into the note 2. Makes me not even want the s5.

jlmancuso
Old
Thanks Meter 4315

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by untouchable2584 View Post
Other versions of the galaxy note 2 have all s5 features including ultra power saving mode. Is it possible for us to use this mod? Like this mod found here for the international version? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2726483
I would love to have this. It breathes a new life into the note 2. Makes me not even want the s5.
Give it some time and all that stuff will be here. I am working on a full rom now but there wont be a real release of it till we get an official tar from sprint to work with. I have ultra power saver and download booster (waiting on conformation since I dont have LTE) alone with many of the S5/N3 looks/features.

Jlmancuso

HTC Og Evo, Evo 3d, kyocera torque and Note II all cloned on cricKet

untouchable2584
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlmancuso View Post
Give it some time and all that stuff will be here. I am working on a full rom now but there wont be a real release of it till we get an official tar from sprint to work with. I have ultra power saver and download booster (waiting on conformation since I dont have LTE) alone with many of the S5/N3 looks/features.
Thanks for the response. Can't wait. Sorry for being inpatient. I know devs work hard and I can't do it so can't complain.