Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

| 4.2.2 | Acer UI |★★★LIGHTING OS★★★| MOD |

OP Faaiz Puthawala

22nd May 2014, 08:42 PM   |  #21  
sagar.singh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 105
 
169 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Smile
E=fa@iz;52837119]BRO I TOLD IN LY THAT I HAVE TESTED IT ON MERE ROM V2C(4.2.2) IF U HAVE INSTA on ED IT ON ANOTHER ROM THAT THE PROBABLITY IS LESS THAT IT CAN BOOT [/QUOTE]

Bro used ur rom rom is just awesome no issue
Smoooth as butter, nice battery backup also the ram management is also very good
Awesome user interface ever

Problems faced
Sim cards automatically reset after making a call every time
No download is possible through stock browser and gooogle play store as mentioned above by others in screenshots
Powersaving toggle in notification bar also does not work

Request
Pleazee add the acer incall screen and outcall screen
Addd acer lockscreen like that of infinte hd v2 in canvas hd thread
Addd floatting camera also as on adding by me it fc but other work properly

Pleazeee proveide the patch for these things Fa@iz as this rom is a lot better than stock rom and even replace due to its battery backup
22nd May 2014, 09:42 PM   |  #22  
Faaiz Puthawala's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 943
 
652 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagar.singh

E=fa@iz;52837119]BRO I TOLD IN LY THAT I HAVE TESTED IT ON MERE ROM V2C(4.2.2) IF U HAVE INSTA on ED IT ON ANOTHER ROM THAT THE PROBABLITY IS LESS THAT IT CAN BOOT

Quote:

Bro used ur rom rom is just awesome no issue
Smoooth as butter, nice battery backup also the ram management is also very good
Awesome user interface ever

Problems faced
Sim cards automatically reset after making a call every time
No download is possible through stock browser and gooogle play store as mentioned above by others in screenshots
Powersaving toggle in notification bar also does not work

Request
Pleazee add the acer incall screen and outcall screen
Addd acer lockscreen like that of infinte hd v2 in canvas hd thread
Addd floatting camera also as on adding by me it fc but other work properly

Pleazeee proveide the patch for these things Fa@iz as this rom is a lot better than stock rom and even replace due to its battery backup

KK BRO WAIT FOR V2 UPADTE ALL ERRORS WILLBE FIX IN THAT
Last edited by Faaiz Puthawala; 23rd May 2014 at 12:20 AM.
23rd May 2014, 05:42 PM   |  #23  
sagar.singh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 105
 
169 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by fa@iz

KK BRO WAIT FOR V2 UPADTE ALL ERRORS WILLBE FIX IN THAT

BRO WHEN R U GOING TO RLEASE THE VERSION 2 WAITING.....................................
28th May 2014, 10:31 AM   |  #24  
cy56's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sirsa
Thanks Meter: 47
 
133 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Cool Sorry for this but....
Quote:
Originally Posted by fa@iz

SCREEN-SHOTS

It's awesome! Good work done by you!
I'm sorry for this if it is wrong but could you please port this to Xperia U??
28th May 2014, 12:54 PM   |  #25  
Faaiz Puthawala's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 943
 
652 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by cy56

It's awesome! Good work done by you!
I'm sorry for this if it is wrong but could you please port this to Xperia U??

BUDDY DELETE FRAMEWORK-RES.APK IN FRAMEWORK FOLDER IN THE ZIP AND GIVE IT A TRY
MOST PROBABLIY IT WILL WORK
The Following User Says Thank You to Faaiz Puthawala For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th May 2014, 02:26 PM   |  #26  
cy56's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sirsa
Thanks Meter: 47
 
133 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Thumbs up Downloading, Trying & will reply.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fa@iz

BUDDY DELETE FRAMEWORK-RES.APK IN FRAMEWORK FOLDER IN THE ZIP AND GIVE IT A TRY
MOST PROBABLIY IT WILL WORK

Ok. Thanks! Downloading and will surely try and reply you if it works or not. I'll replace the framework-res.apk with Xperia U's framework.

Another question is that "How do I flash this?". Should I flash this over my Stock ROM or any ROM which is stock based or any custom ROM? (As you've written this is not a ROM, just a MOD).
Last edited by cy56; 28th May 2014 at 02:32 PM. Reason: New question
2nd June 2014, 07:53 AM   |  #27  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 143
 
555 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Bro when is update coming?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes