Camera Faker App

OP mattjfk1

19th May 2014, 03:24 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
On my nook hd+ , I would like to post things from my camera roll on Instagram. However, whenever I click the post button, it crashes.I think this is because the nook doesn't have a camera.I was wondering if there was something that I could do that would make the app think there is a camera, but it doesn't sure anything. I just want to use the gallery.
Thanks so much!
Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Free mobile app
1st June 2014, 05:29 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 9

49 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattjfk1

On my nook hd+ , I would like to post things from my camera roll on Instagram. However, whenever I click the post button, it crashes.I think this is because the nook doesn't have a camera.I was wondering if there was something that I could do that would make the app think there is a camera, but it doesn't sure anything. I just want to use the gallery.
Thanks so much!
Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Free mobile app

Just curious how you are coming along? Instsgram should work just fine. Are you running a custom rom?
1st June 2014, 06:35 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korgy

Just curious how you are coming along? Instsgram should work just fine. Are you running a custom rom?

I can view posts and edit my profile just fine, but when I press the post button in the middle, it crashes. I am running PacRom.
2nd June 2014, 08:55 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 9

49 posts
Download catlog. As soon as instagram closes load up catlog and copy paste the relevant lines here.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread