My phone was charging perfectly fine less than 12 hours ago and then when i went to plug it in tonight a message popped up saying "the connected charger is incompatible with this phone. to prevent damage to your phone, charging has been stopped. To continue charging use the original charger and cable that came with this phone." The cable and charger are the equipment provided with the phone and have worked for more than half the year. I have tried plugging the phone into my computer rather than the ac adapter and the same message comes up. I have been unable to try a different cable or charger yet so I dont know if they could have become faulty, if it is the battery or something else entirely. I took out the battery after trying the charge it and it doesnt feel hot at all and does not appear to be swelling.