OP Jonas740

30th May 2014, 03:58 PM   |  #11  
Planet Earth
Thanks Meter: 617

2,984 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas740

I locked just for camera tests.

Without DRM Keys the test is useless, but maybe you know now from fact that it not change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas740

But when you say "wipe". Doesn't flashtool already wipe all if I flash a stock rom?

Yes, this is what I meant, just click on Wipe Data, Appslog and Cache. Still not a full format of your system partition but this is what it do to make a clean installation.
30th May 2014, 10:45 PM   |  #12  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

84 posts
Well I did that a few days after I received my phone. I had the same problems back then. I actually did just that one hour before making this post aswell. Hoping it would work good, which it didn't.

If the phone would have been in my possession a little longer I would run it over with my car. Now it's quite new so I won't do that but I'm really tired of it and it's so boring have to send it to my retailer for repairs and w8 forever. Then when I get it back. I BET that they only will flash new software and test it for five min and ship it back and it will still have the same problem.

Been there done that alot of times with other things

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Free mobile app
31st May 2014, 09:09 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 13

99 posts
(Comment removed. Made a stupid derp)
Last edited by kentexcitebot; 31st May 2014 at 09:22 AM.
31st May 2014, 12:05 PM   |  #14  
OP Member

84 posts
I was thinking rolling back to 4.3 though to see if that would be more stable. Noticed that, if the phone don't reboot in a day wich it normally does then the touch is acting weird instead.

And last night I stopped it from rebooting, I pressed the power button to turn of screen when it frooze and that cancelled the reboot. But after that I noticed some apps with camera didn't work.

31st May 2014, 01:47 PM   |  #15  
Planet Earth
Thanks Meter: 617

2,984 posts
I think something like a Tool to format the entire system partition will be useful but in your case I think it will not help much.
1st June 2014, 12:22 AM   |  #16  
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 782

3,815 posts
Donate to Me
More
Mega wipe Google it. Back up first as it'll nuke your memory.

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
2nd June 2014, 11:37 AM   |  #17  
OP Member

84 posts
Well now I have wiped the phone using cvm. And I flashed 4.3 instead hoping the phone will be stable. If it ain't it's going in the bin

I do miss the emoji keyboard, but that's about it. Know if it's possible to get that on 4.3?

Phone feels alot faster on 4.3, the camera reacts faster and tbh the pictures look better. No problems so far, hoping it will work. Battery time is also ALOT better!

Last edited by Jonas740; 2nd June 2014 at 11:11 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread