Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,909 Members 50,002 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[HELP]Device tree

Tip us?

lols21.10
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 105
Default [HELP]Device tree

I want to create device tree from scratch for grand quattro. i have searched everywhere but could not find a suitable guide.cana anybody help. also i am confused what does this command do
Code:
$ ./proprietary-files.sh
they say it extract the device configuration.Then should't it enoug to help me build cyanogenmod for quattro as our device does not have any working device tree in git.

Plus is there is any rom which can compile rom using above command without needing additional device tree from the github

Please help.
Thanks in advance

R_a_z_v_a_n
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1628
Quote:
Originally Posted by lols21.10 View Post
I want to create device tree from scratch for grand quattro. i have searched everywhere but could not find a suitable guide.cana anybody help. also i am confused what does this command do
Code:
$ ./proprietary-files.sh
they say it extract the device configuration.Then should't it enoug to help me build cyanogenmod for quattro as our device does not have any working device tree in git.

Plus is there is any rom which can compile rom using above command without needing additional device tree from the github

Please help.
Thanks in advance
I don't want to be rude or deprived of politeness, but this XDA Assist forum is created to help new users who not know where or what to ask.

Quote:
The Purpose of XDA Assist [Please Read]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The mission of XDA Assist is to provide basic help to those who have tried searching but can't find what they are looking for and need assistance. This is not a "helpdesk" providing technical assistance but more to point you in the correct direction with your problem. Perhaps you can't find posts on how to root your phone, install custom recovery or maybe you have questions about how to navigate and use features on the site.

Also you can find some advices in this thread:

[NOOBFRIENDLY] [HOWTO] Create a device tree for MTD devices
or this thread: COMPILE From Source For Any Phone On Linux Distros [BUILD ENVIRONMENT TO COMPILE]

The Following User Says Thank You to R_a_z_v_a_n For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe