Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,007 Members 40,760 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC one mini 2 with 13MP camera.... WTF????

Tip us?

daddioj
Old
Thanks Meter 181

DONATE TO ME
lets all cut the crap. the camera is nice on the M8 and i do agree. to a certain degree. mega pixels don't make the camera. but it sucks for details when blowing up pictures or zooming we dont need 20 mp. but i think we should have something alittle higher
The Following User Says Thank You to daddioj For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sheek360
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddioj View Post
lets all cut the crap. the camera is nice on the M8 and i do agree. to a certain degree. mega pixels don't make the camera. but it sucks for details when blowing up pictures or zooming we dont need 20 mp. but i think we should have something alittle higher
reviews for the one mini 2 have started surfacing. in ideal conditions it is resolving a lot more detail, by a huge margin. but anything other than ideal and the m8 takes it.

i think the 2.0 pixel size is great and all, but i think we couldve benefited a lot for 1.8 sized pixels and an extra megapixel. that configuration shouldn't lead to a large camera hump.

i'm happy with what i got either way, i do miss the old OIS from my old m7. but whatever, the m8 has proven to be a capable shooter. and my nx300 is always on stand by in case i need a real camera
gtalk; sheek360
twitter; sh33k360

dillalade
Old
(Last edited by dillalade; 27th May 2014 at 12:02 AM.)
Thanks Meter 169
Any advice on rooting the Mini 2. I receive it tomorrow from carphone warehouse (379sterling.) Has the original Mini gained from official CM11 support thus far?

Any insight on how to root my forthcoming mini 2 and gaining cwm and porting roms would be greatly appreciated.

Does anyone know what phone o could potentially port from for the Mini 2.

How difficult to root and install a custom cwm recovery?

.........Device HTC Dream G1
.....Recovery RA-v1.7.0
..........Radio 2.22.28.25
.............SPL 1.33.0013d [+15mb RAM]
............ROM EzTerry's GB w/ Magpie
............MOD Custom MTD Partition : system 90.0M // data ~115M // cache 1.5M
...MicroSDHC fat32 12.5gb // swap 32mb // ext 1024mb [Class 6]

arciere84
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hello community!

I have just bought the new HTC One Mini 2, it is locked with EE network. It looks like I am unable to get the unlock code anywhere. Do you have any suggestion or advice?