Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,985 Members 54,019 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] i soft bricked my phone what can i do?? samsung galaxy sm-g900f

Tip us?
 
alastairlondon
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jun 2014
Default [Q] i soft bricked my phone what can i do?? samsung galaxy sm-g900f

Hi guys,

sorry am all new to this and I managed to brick my phone can you guys guide what i can do to get it working again ??

thanks in advance
 
loukman
Old
#2  
loukman's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 34
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: khroub
flash stock rom using odin that worked for me with g900h
 
alastairlondon
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by loukman View Post
flash stock rom using odin that worked for me with g900h
thanks.... do you have any links pls??

i spent all night trying to find a way
 
Goldie
Old
#4  
Goldie's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 15833
Posts: 7,606
Join Date: Oct 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
When you say bricked what do you mean? You can get in recovery? Download mode? What were you doing at the time?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
If you think its worth it......you could buy me a beer
 
loukman
Old
#5  
loukman's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 34
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: khroub
http://www.google.dz/url?sa=t&rct=j&...67720277,d.ZGU

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
When you say bricked what do you mean? You can get in recovery? Download mode? What were you doing at the time?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
he mean he cant acces to recovery or download it keep showing frimware cruptted...please connect to kies
 
Goldie
Old
#6  
Goldie's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 15833
Posts: 7,606
Join Date: Oct 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by loukman View Post

he mean he cant acces to recovery or download it keep showing frimware cruptted...please connect to kies
How do yoy know this? Do you know they guy? He says he is new...it could be anything.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
If you think its worth it......you could buy me a beer
 
alastairlondon
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
How do yoy know this? Do you know they guy? He says he is new...it could be anything.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
basically i had just managed to root it and discovered the new mobile odin, however i wasnt sure if i installed the latest rom software or not so I tried once again to reinstall it and it said not enough memory.

when it rebooted by mistake i pressed factory reset and from there i can only access download mode nothing else.

when i connected iit kies its saying this device cannot be upgraded!!
 
loukman
Old
#8  
loukman's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 34
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: khroub
i bricked my phone multiple times when i was trying to change boot logo from param.lfs
so for my g900h i soft bricked the phone
thats why i am sure
the other brick is hard and you know how to unbrick it .....by changing the board
 
Hellscythe
Old
#9  
Hellscythe's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 428
Posts: 1,628
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: straya kienttt
Quote:
Originally Posted by loukman View Post
i bricked my phone multiple times when i was trying to change boot logo from param.lfs
so for my g900h i soft bricked the phone
thats why i am sure
the other brick is hard and you know how to unbrick it .....by changing the board
but he can get into download mode, he only needs to change the board if his phone literally becomes a paperweight haha
posting this so the poor fella doesn't freak out
 
blackpanther2209
Old
#10  
blackpanther2209's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 171
Posts: 861
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: jeddah
Flash it using odin.there's a firmware thread here in General S5 section or you can check your latest region or country's firmware in sammobile.

LIFE IS LIKE A GAME...
ROM: Kinahoy Rom
Note 2 DN3
Galaxy S5
Xperia U

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...