1. Install ADB on your PC.
2. Download and install the Samsung USB drivers or, install KIES to get the drivers.
3. On the Phone, go to Settings, Developer Options and enable USB debugging.
4. Connect the Phone to your PC via USB cable.
5. Open a command prompt in your ADB folder. The text at the prompt should read C:\ADB. (You can just click on the Command_Prompt.bat to do this).
6. Verify ADB is working by typing "adb devices" (and hit ENTER) in the command window. You should see a device number listed for your Phone.
7. You are now ready to use ADB functions.
8. Below are the commands for your problem
- To boot into Download mode: adb reboot download
- To boot into recovery: adb reboot recovery
If this isn't work for you do what tys0n said