[Q] Bootloop After Flash Stock Rom via LG Mobile Support Tool
Currently facing bootloop after trying to flash back stock rom on my D802 which has custom recovery TWRP
Situation is like this:
1. Originally on stock 4.2.2 then to 4.4.2 OTA
2. Rooted via ioroot25
3. Custom recovery installed via Cloudyfa's AutoRec [TWRP 18.104.22.168]
4. Installed CM 11 nightlies via zip install in TWRP
5. Flashed to stock again via LG Mobile Support Tool [D80220A].
I've read that this softbrick/bootloop issue is expected and one should do a hard reset by
1. Turn off the phone completely
2. Pressing the Power+Vol Down till LG logo appears
3. Release for 1 sec then press both buttons again
4. Wait for the Factory Reset screen to appear <<<< This never came to me, if i continue hold the buttons down screen will be blank and phone is turned off
I've tried reinstalling the stock rom on LG Mobile Support Tool multiple times but still it bootloops. The phone is able to enter download mode though.
Can someone please help? Thanks.