Battery issue

OP SlimShady08

2nd June 2014, 02:53 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

18 posts
I had battery saver installed and seemed to do great work but when uninstalled, my tablet's battery doesn't last more than 30 mins and it got much slower too. No virus was detected from CM though.

Sent from my SDT-737 using XDA Free mobile app
2nd June 2014, 03:42 PM   |  #2  
Flag Jammu
Thanks Meter: 61

192 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimShady08

I had battery saver installed and seemed to do great work but when uninstalled, my tablet's battery doesn't last more than 30 mins and it got much slower too. No virus was detected from CM though.

Sent from my SDT-737 using XDA Free mobile app

It can be due to many reasons. Firstly, there can be many heavy ram consuming apps running in background. Try to close them. Keep the brightness of screen low. Keep Wifi and Other data connections off when not needed. You can also turn off auto-rotation. This will increase your battery backup to a considerable amount.

Incase, it doesn't makes much of a difference, you should buy a new battery !
2nd June 2014, 03:48 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

18 posts
Exclamation
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbhiLP

It can be due to many reasons. Firstly, there can be many heavy ram consuming apps running in background. Try to close them. Keep the brightness of screen low. Keep Wifi and Other data connections off when not needed. You can also turn off auto-rotation. This will increase your battery backup to a considerable amount.

Incase, it doesn't makes much of a difference, you should buy a new battery !

This isnt a battery save issue. When it reaches like 92% it instantly goes to 56 and at about 51% it goes like 15% or less, or it may even go from 54% instantly to zero. How can i possibly change battery? Its a tablet. How can i open it? If taken for service will they accept it? Its rooted.
2nd June 2014, 03:54 PM   |  #4  
Flag Jammu

192 posts
More
Quote:

This isnt a battery save issue. When it reaches like 92% it instantly goes to 56 and at about 51% it goes like 15% or less, or it may even go from 54% instantly to zero. How can i possibly change battery? Its a tablet. How can i open it? If taken for service will they accept it? Its rooted.

I'm sorry. I didn't read your question properly.
Keeping in mind what you're saying, it seems like a "Failing Battery" . Tablet batteries can be changed but you will have to unroot first or the people at service center won't accept your device. So, unroot first and then go to service center.
The Following User Says Thank You to AbhiLP For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd June 2014, 04:00 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

18 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbhiLP

I'm sorry. I didn't read your question properly.
Keeping in mind what you're saying, it seems like a "Failing Battery" . Tablet batteries can be changed but you will have to unroot first or the people at service center won't accept your device. So, unroot first and then go to service center.

last question then i hit thanks . There is no way i can possibly fix it without getting a new battery?
2nd June 2014, 04:05 PM   |  #6  
Flag Jammu

192 posts
More
Quote:

last question then i hit thanks . There is no way i can possibly fix it without getting a new battery?

Frankly speaking, No.I think you should get a new battery because a bad battery can be really-really dangerous !
The Following User Says Thank You to AbhiLP For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd June 2014, 04:16 PM   |  #7  
Flag Jammu

192 posts
More
Quote:

Thanks a lot, i will go as soon as possible

Happy to help !

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread