Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,635 Members 53,345 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Asphalt 8 on Moto E

Tip us?

chiranjitpanja
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] Asphalt 8 on Moto E

I cannot move Asphalt 8 into the SD card. Though the device says the app is installed in the sd card, but storage shows internal memory is totally occupied by asphalt 8 and there is nothing in the sd card. any idea how to free the internal memry and move it to sd card?

TheDj408
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiranjitpanja View Post
I cannot move Asphalt 8 into the SD card. Though the device says the app is installed in the sd card, but storage shows internal memory is totally occupied by asphalt 8 and there is nothing in the sd card. any idea how to free the internal memry and move it to sd card?
Unfortunately some apps cant be moved to SD card. I guess only rooting can move all apps.

TheStrix
Old
Thanks Meter 107

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiranjitpanja View Post
you will need root acces for moving game data to sd..
Some apps like GL to SD ,Link2sd, mount2sd can do it..
Press THANKS if I deserve it!!

dpool94
Old
Thanks Meter 4
ive used foldermount to successfully run the game at medium settings without any lag.. it requires root though so if your phone is not rooted you wont be able to use the app.