Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,846 Members 39,934 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help, Volume up broken,can't root

Tip us?

rherym
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Question [Q] Help, Volume up broken,can't root

Hello everyone!
My i9190 volume up button is broken, I checked all rooting method but all use this damn vol up button, I've tried software like unlockroot pro, Unified android Toolkit but it doesn't work. I've flashed CWM many times but it start on stock recovery after rebooting. I can only restart to recovery by adb reboot command .
What can I do to root and install custom rom in it?

fburgos
Old
Thanks Meter 142
Saferoot? Don't need to install cwm

Sent from my GT-I9192 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to fburgos For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rherym
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] Help, Volume up broken,can't root

Thank you for your reply but it still doesn't work . It say "Your kernel is patched ... Saferoot won't work with your phone. Please try some other way of rooting it." .
Another idea?

Aronuser
Old
Thanks Meter 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by rherym View Post
Hello everyone!
My i9190 volume up button is broken, I checked all rooting method but all use this damn vol up button, I've tried software like unlockroot pro, Unified android Toolkit but it doesn't work. I've flashed CWM many times but it start on stock recovery after rebooting. I can only restart to recovery by adb reboot command .
What can I do to root and install custom rom in it?
vroot or kingo root but try at your own risk cause xda said they seem to be suspicious
Please click the thanks button under my post if you considered my post useful! Thank you.

If you like to become a friend of me to discuss the S4 mini I9195, feel free to contact me!
The Following User Says Thank You to Aronuser For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rherym
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Thumbs up Problem solved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aronuser View Post
vroot or kingo root but try at your own risk cause xda said they seem to be suspicious
Sorry for late reply; Kingo root solved the problem. Thank you very much
The Following User Says Thank You to rherym For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]