[Q] Revolutionary HD not charging when battery dropped to zero

30th May 2014, 02:08 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

4 posts
Recently flashed Revolutionary HD ROM, HBoot 1.73, everything was working fine, its a awesome ROM, but last night Battery level dropped zero, I wasn't able to charge during this time. Now its not charging, as I connect it to PC red light is blinking from last four hours and when I connect it to HTC socket charger charging screen appears with blinking red notification light, but its turns off in 30 seconds and remains off for 30 seconds and again charging screen appears with blinking red light and then it keep repeating.
I don't understand why this is happening. I had keep trying to turn it on, once it turned on and showed low battery notification 3% battery and it turned off.
I really appreciate help, its my first post in XDA Developer. I tried to explain the scenario but ignore my poor English.

Thanks.
30th May 2014, 03:05 PM   |  #2  
Flag Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Thanks Meter: 1,052

1,830 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomeehafeez

Recently flashed Revolutionary HD ROM, HBoot 1.73, everything was working fine, its a awesome ROM, but last night Battery level dropped zero, I wasn't able to charge during this time. Now its not charging, as I connect it to PC red light is blinking from last four hours and when I connect it to HTC socket charger charging screen appears with blinking red notification light, but its turns off in 30 seconds and remains off for 30 seconds and again charging screen appears with blinking red light and then it keep repeating.
I don't understand why this is happening. I had keep trying to turn it on, once it turned on and showed low battery notification 3% battery and it turned off.
I really appreciate help, its my first post in XDA Developer. I tried to explain the scenario but ignore my poor English.

Thanks.

try this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1658084
The Following User Says Thank You to lukes91 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th May 2014, 10:49 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Unhappy not even getting into bootloader
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukes91

try this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1658084

Thanks but from last 10 hours phone is on charging but it hasn't enough charging to enter bootloader.
its not stuck in boot loop, everything was working fine, just phone battery ended and from that moment I am stuck! tried everything I can, cant even enter into bootloader.
31st May 2014, 11:40 AM   |  #4  

1,830 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thanks but from last 10 hours phone is on charging but it hasn't enough charging to enter bootloader.
its not stuck in boot loop, everything was working fine, just phone battery ended and from that moment I am stuck! tried everything I can, cant even enter into bootloader.

mmmhhh... so i fear that if you can't even get into bootloader you should send it to repair service
2nd June 2014, 09:25 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Solved
I connected the phone and let it charger for whole day, after a day I switched it on and battery was 10% and it started charging normally when phone was on.
I am going to change Rom, Revolutionary HD drains battery very fast. battery level was 100% last night, and whole night phone was on standby, in morning battery level dropped to 9%! and battery details says android system used 85% of battery.

Lukes can you please tell me which recovery you used to flash Viper 4.0.7? I had tried four recoveries but not working. cw recovery says bad package and twrp recovery is not working nor touch neither buttons working.

Thanks
2nd June 2014, 09:39 AM   |  #6  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 8,509

13,952 posts
Donate to Me
More
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qp21ubo10x...y%205.15.9.img
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Hofs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd June 2014, 05:35 PM   |  #7  

1,830 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qp21ubo10x...y%205.15.9.img

Thanks Mr Hofs, you are an angel

Quote:

I connected the phone and let it charger for whole day, after a day I switched it on and battery was 10% and it started charging normally when phone was on.
I am going to change Rom, Revolutionary HD drains battery very fast. battery level was 100% last night, and whole night phone was on standby, in morning battery level dropped to 9%! and battery details says android system used 85% of battery.

Lukes can you please tell me which recovery you used to flash Viper 4.0.7? I had tried four recoveries but not working. cw recovery says bad package and twrp recovery is not working nor touch neither buttons working.

Thanks

Sorry dude, i've been very busy today but luckily Hofs gave you the solution

Sent from my Venomed Mate
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lukes91 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd June 2014, 06:32 PM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Thumbs up
Thanks Mr. Hofs and Thanks Lukes, you guys are awesome

Mr Hofs your recovery worked perfectly.

The Following User Says Thank You to nomeehafeez For This Useful Post: [ View ]