Post Reply

Better days ahead for FXP? :D

OP chewdaniel

2nd June 2014, 06:54 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 535
 
1,424 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Gratz @jerpelea

http://developer.sonymobile.com/2014...loper-program/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chewdaniel For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd June 2014, 09:40 PM   |  #2  
funky0308's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Osijek
Thanks Meter: 5,385
 
6,594 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewdaniel

Gratz @jerpelea

http://developer.sonymobile.com/2014...loper-program/

I just hope Sony won't use him to locate and patch all root exploits.
We need guys like him to be on "the other side"

But OK, it's great to see Sony appreciate AOSP devs...

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
3rd June 2014, 05:59 PM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
166 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
They should add doomlord to their team, that'd bring some neat firmwares!
3rd June 2014, 10:39 PM   |  #4  
funky0308's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Osijek
Thanks Meter: 5,385
 
6,594 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saintgein

They should add doomlord to their team, that'd bring some neat firmwares!

Maybe...but that's not good for our community...
Don't forget - thet need guys not only to polish firmware and to add new and fresh ideas but to patch security flaws...

That's not good if you want to have rootable firmware...

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
3rd June 2014, 11:41 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
166 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by funky0308

Maybe...but that's not good for our community...
Don't forget - thet need guys not only to polish firmware and to add new and fresh ideas but to patch security flaws...

That's not good if you want to have rootable firmware...

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

You're right about that. I guess it's impossible to work on both sides at once.
4th June 2014, 08:32 AM   |  #6  
funky0308's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Osijek
Thanks Meter: 5,385
 
6,594 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saintgein

You're right about that. I guess it's impossible to work on both sides at once.

Many guys here, on xda, are cooperating with big firms and manufacturers...
But as long as they are "allowed" to work here to and they aren't their employees - that's fine by me.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
6th June 2014, 12:27 AM   |  #7  
eclyptos's Avatar
Senior Member
Planet Earth
Thanks Meter: 616
 
2,984 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
@funky0308 ..absolutely I agree with all your points of view.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia Z1 General by ThreadRank