FORUMS

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[HELP ME]Xperia S and CYANOGENMOD 11

2nd June 2014, 07:22 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 228

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukEel

I solved. After the failed installation of CM11 my devices was blocked at LOGO Sony....
I got the firmware .96 and flashed it, after root with toolkit, and CWM the recovery on the phone, then I have installed CM11 and Gapps, all good.
The unique thing, is that, with the Installation of CM11 through CWM recovery, after the CM11 is started, I tried to go in recovery but instead of the CWM recovery there was the TWRP recovery... however all good, the recovery work well as the CWM.
Now im fiding the best rom for the Xperia S, do you have some advice?
I really don't know, and CM11 seems a bit hesitant in routine operations, maybe because is a Beta...

Regards!

hey use niaboc's rom existenz 2.0.5 and flash doomkernel last version everything works fine for me! if u are coming from cm do a fresh installation

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread