Bring Back LTE on the Google Nexus 4 Running Lollipop

One of the predecessors of the latest, largest, and greatest Gooogle Nexus 6(theGoogle … more

Google Maps, My Maps, YouTube, Androidify, Slides, Music Updated–Here’s What’s New

In the last few weeks, Google has been … more

SuperSU BETA: Root Android Lollipop on Stock Kernel

Up until now, if you wanted to get root on Android 5.0, you needed to flash a modified … more

Android App Review: Get Amaze with Material Design – XDA TV

Material Design is all the buzz in the Android world right now. Android 5.0 … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[HELP ME]Xperia S and CYANOGENMOD 11

OP LukEel

2nd June 2014, 08:22 PM   |  #11  
Flag Tuc
Thanks Meter: 205

217 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukEel

I solved. After the failed installation of CM11 my devices was blocked at LOGO Sony....
I got the firmware .96 and flashed it, after root with toolkit, and CWM the recovery on the phone, then I have installed CM11 and Gapps, all good.
The unique thing, is that, with the Installation of CM11 through CWM recovery, after the CM11 is started, I tried to go in recovery but instead of the CWM recovery there was the TWRP recovery... however all good, the recovery work well as the CWM.
Now im fiding the best rom for the Xperia S, do you have some advice?
I really don't know, and CM11 seems a bit hesitant in routine operations, maybe because is a Beta...

Regards!

hey use niaboc's rom existenz 2.0.5 and flash doomkernel last version everything works fine for me! if u are coming from cm do a fresh installation
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread