Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,675 Members 46,692 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Baseband problem, flashed wrong thing

Tip us?

Linnamees
Old
(Last edited by Linnamees; 1st June 2014 at 04:36 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Baseband problem, flashed wrong thing

Alrighty .. I have an big problem .. So i got LG Optimus G E975 International version , and i got this phone from Estonia , as i live here myself.. so 3-4 days ago i saw this post where there is android 4.4.2 for LGOG of course i dumbhead thought that it works for E975 and flashed the F180L or S baseband .. and modem and everything it was the patch file.. so now the android did work .. it booted up and everything was fine but no signal! And then i thought well im just going to go to download mode, flash original KDZ with my IMEI .. and i did hard reset after flashing and the original android does work, but also no signal, then.. i thought i would flash the modem for E975 and i flashed the 10b modem for E975 and now i still dont have signal at home , or country places but on citys i do get signal now.. but i would want to restore phone so it works like it used to be, and have signal everywhere else too.. i can't think of what to do nolonger, but i would need the modem and baseband and other things from other LG E975 default rom , etc so i could restore my phone..

Ohh and im pretty sure that problems started when i used this tutorial: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2762171 . And i was on that stock ROM before i started upgrading to 4.4.2.

Thank you very much for your time, and i hope you have an awesome weekend!

Also im sorry for my bad english, because im from Estonia and english isn't my mother language.

grunch21
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnamees View Post
Alrighty .. I have an big problem .. So i got LG Optimus G E975 International version , and i got this phone from Estonia , as i live here myself.. so 3-4 days ago i saw this post where there is android 4.4.2 for LGOG of course i dumbhead thought that it works for E975 and flashed the F180L or S baseband .. and modem and everything it was the patch file.. so now the android did work .. it booted up and everything was fine but no signal! And then i thought well im just going to go to download mode, flash original KDZ with my IMEI .. and i did hard reset after flashing and the original android does work, but also no signal, then.. i thought i would flash the modem for E975 and i flashed the 10b modem for E975 and now i still dont have signal at home , or country places but on citys i do get signal now.. but i would want to restore phone so it works like it used to be, and have signal everywhere else too.. i can't think of what to do nolonger, but i would need the modem and baseband and other things from other LG E975 default rom , etc so i could restore my phone..

Ohh and im pretty sure that problems started when i used this tutorial: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2762171 . And i was on that stock ROM before i started upgrading to 4.4.2.

Thank you very much for your time, and i hope you have an awesome weekend!

Also im sorry for my bad english, because im from Estonia and english isn't my mother language.
Try to flash the european modem from here:http://downloads.codefi.re/houstonn/...E975_E977_E976

Linnamees
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by grunch21 View Post
Try to flash the european modem from here:
That is actually what i did, after i was like: hell i don't have no internet connection.. that was first thing i tried to do, go and search for modem, and that modem works.. but signal strenghts are too low for it to work correctly, i used to have atleast EDGE with 4-5 bars, but now i do not even have edge on countryside.. and only 3G and it works only at citys, so that modem didn't help much.

grunch21
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnamees View Post
That is actually what i did, after i was like: hell i don't have no internet connection.. that was first thing i tried to do, go and search for modem, and that modem works.. but signal strenghts are too low for it to work correctly, i used to have atleast EDGE with 4-5 bars, but now i do not even have edge on countryside.. and only 3G and it works only at citys, so that modem didn't help much.
Sorry mate, didn't read it carefully. What Rom are you using? Maybe tweaking build.prop would help.

atsimeri
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I've gote the exact same problem. I think its an efs thing though. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP. Very weak to no signal after flashing f180 kitkat an returning to stock E97510H. Nothing i can do!