Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

[TUT]How to improve performance in CyanogenMod 11

OP MrSteve555

2nd June 2014, 08:04 PM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 19

108 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanluckez

I've tried new Adreno drivers but they keep the screen flickering while loading the ROM and then, the ROM doesn't load.

EDIT: I think the proper version for our SP's is this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexu...aries-t2667759 (Disclaimer: I haven't tried it yet)

Do I need these drivers on Crystal ParanoidAndroid ROM? It is based on AOSPA 4.4.2.
Can I flash these mods too? I don't want any bootloop/problem
2nd June 2014, 09:22 PM   |  #22  
Flag Quimper
Thanks Meter: 201

253 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhnet

I've tried all the setting combinations (16bit on/off with dithering 0/1/2), on SlimKat-LBL, but didn't have a problem like that. (I usually keep a cwm /system backup before editing build.prop or other meddling). You edited build.prop or applied via a script?[COLOR="Silver"]

yes, me too, I always have a backup 😉. Which avoids the disadvantages. I edit the build.prop , it surely has something that I have not done well. I'll try again

Envoyé de mon C5303 en utilisant Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread