Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,032 Members 52,561 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Samsung Gear with Tizen and no notifications.

Tip us?

emuandco
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 96
Default Samsung Gear with Tizen and no notifications.

Hi, well, that problems are the same I had before the switch to Tizen, buuut... now ATN Manager is no option anymore. Many ppl here and even more in the Gear 2 forums say that the most recent Gear Manger (The one from 3 days ago) should do the trick and pass notifications to the Gear (2/NEO). Well.... No? I am on a Note 1 (GT-N7000) with CM11 FW and have some nice problems. Not only the fact that phone calls are silent for me and the one calling me, nope. Notifications are never sent over to the phone. Yes, I activated the Security setting and yes, I selected app and removed the limitation in the Gear manager Settings. Anyone an idea? Did ANYONE get that really work and if so, how?
Current:
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 | SM-N9005 | Stock Firmware XXUEND3, towelroot by GeoHot, updated Adreno drivers to Aug. 7th Version, Ultimate Kernel v.54, wiped KNOX features
Samsung Gear | SM-V700 | TizenMod v3.0 by Skin1980

Former:
Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet | 18382DG | JellyBean 4.1.2 CyanogenMod by Koshu, rooted with Debugfs automated root from sparkym3
Samsung Galaxy Note | GT-N7000 | CM-11 NIGHTLY + PA GAPPS STOCK Pack

exynos5250x
Old
Thanks Meter 21
ATN Manager has bluetooth hooks for android, not tizen...

emuandco
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 96
Out of nowhere on phone reboot it managed to pass ONE notification. Now it's silent again. Strange thing that...
Current:
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 | SM-N9005 | Stock Firmware XXUEND3, towelroot by GeoHot, updated Adreno drivers to Aug. 7th Version, Ultimate Kernel v.54, wiped KNOX features
Samsung Gear | SM-V700 | TizenMod v3.0 by Skin1980

Former:
Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet | 18382DG | JellyBean 4.1.2 CyanogenMod by Koshu, rooted with Debugfs automated root from sparkym3
Samsung Galaxy Note | GT-N7000 | CM-11 NIGHTLY + PA GAPPS STOCK Pack