Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] status bar transparency GB 2.3.4 stock

OP felipe0428

3rd May 2014, 01:39 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
hi guys, me first apologize for my bad English, second I hope you can help me, I need please take the bar transparent state, I have tried many methods and none have worked for me, even with the UOT kitchen creating the flashable zip and nothing, always gives me error, use ADW launcher and I've unchecked the option to hack and not, the most you have accomplished apart from closures forcer is a status bar with a sort of lag.

I'm on 2.3.4 Gingerbread STOCK droid3 / 5.7.906.xt862 verizon.en.us / stock + root + adw launcher.

I hope you can help me, thanks
2nd June 2014, 11:03 PM   |  #2  
Flag Atlanta Ga
Thanks Meter: 7

144 posts
More
Unhappy thats a no no
Quote:
Originally Posted by felipe0428

hi guys, me first apologize for my bad English, second I hope you can help me, I need please take the bar transparent state, I have tried many methods and none have worked for me, even with the UOT kitchen creating the flashable zip and nothing, always gives me error, use ADW launcher and I've unchecked the option to hack and not, the most you have accomplished apart from closures forcer is a status bar with a sort of lag.

I'm on 2.3.4 Gingerbread STOCK droid3 / 5.7.906.xt862 verizon.en.us / stock + root + adw launcher.

I hope you can help me, thanks

I dont thinks its posible to do that on gb.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread