Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,165 Members 43,978 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] status bar transparency GB 2.3.4 stock

Tip us?

felipe0428
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] status bar transparency GB 2.3.4 stock

hi guys, me first apologize for my bad English, second I hope you can help me, I need please take the bar transparent state, I have tried many methods and none have worked for me, even with the UOT kitchen creating the flashable zip and nothing, always gives me error, use ADW launcher and I've unchecked the option to hack and not, the most you have accomplished apart from closures forcer is a status bar with a sort of lag.

I'm on 2.3.4 Gingerbread STOCK droid3 / 5.7.906.xt862 verizon.en.us / stock + root + adw launcher.

I hope you can help me, thanks

Roblewis17
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Unhappy thats a no no

Quote:
Originally Posted by felipe0428 View Post
hi guys, me first apologize for my bad English, second I hope you can help me, I need please take the bar transparent state, I have tried many methods and none have worked for me, even with the UOT kitchen creating the flashable zip and nothing, always gives me error, use ADW launcher and I've unchecked the option to hack and not, the most you have accomplished apart from closures forcer is a status bar with a sort of lag.

I'm on 2.3.4 Gingerbread STOCK droid3 / 5.7.906.xt862 verizon.en.us / stock + root + adw launcher.

I hope you can help me, thanks
I dont thinks its posible to do that on gb.