Stock with PIE?

OP Qwurdi

2nd June 2014, 11:13 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
More
hi,
im looking for an easy option to have stock ROM with PIE.

This is my first android device (coming from ios) and i tried different roms. First PA 3.99 then Mahdi rom (on which i am for now, the latest version with 4.2 kernel).

What i really love from modded roms is the PIE navigation. I really cant live with it anymore. Apart from that, i dont care which ROM i use all i want ist pure stability, performance and battery. That bugged me with PA and Mahdi sometimes i had reboots, gps not working and what bugged me most is how silent the speaker is for notifications.
I really appreciate the devs and one can see that great roms will be build, but fo now i want stability and battery.

I thought going back to stock and install PIE could be the best? i havent tried PA 4.3 yet since im on D802 and ive read for some people this rom breaks the screen.

Any advice what
2nd June 2014, 04:41 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,513

2,540 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwurdi

hi,

This is my first android device (coming from ios) and i tried different roms. First PA 3.99 then Mahdi rom (on which i am for now, the latest version with 4.2 kernel).

What i really love from modded roms is the PIE navigation. I really cant live with it anymore. Apart from that, i dont care which ROM i use all i want ist pure stability, performance and battery. That bugged me with PA and Mahdi sometimes i had reboots, gps not working and what bugged me most is how silent the speaker is for notifications.
I really appreciate the devs and one can see that great roms will be build, but fo now i want stability and battery.

I thought going back to stock and install PIE could be the best? i havent tried PA 4.3 yet since im on D802 and ive read for some people this rom breaks the screen.

Any advice what

if you switch to lg stock kitkat with xposed you can use this
2nd June 2014, 11:06 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 68

266 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwurdi

hi,

Any advice what

If you don't mind being stock and rooted I would recommend LMT. I've never used it with straight stock but I've used it with several Rom's and really like it. Give it a try. Link below.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1330150
Last edited by drynyks; 2nd June 2014 at 11:11 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread