Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,275 Members 42,685 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SOS. my phone stuck on EDGE

Tip us?

BlakeGuo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation SOS. my phone stuck on EDGE

Since i changed a new rom(cm11) for my unlocked i747, I could not receive any hspa+ internet(I am using h2o). at the begining, i thought it was because of the lost imei, so i fixed it, but it was not working. then i opened *#*#4636#*#*, and selected wcdma perfered, it changed to h+, but about 1 min later, it turned back to Edge. if i select wcdma only, I can use h+ 1min and then no more signal even edge. also cannot make phone call and texting. i dont know why. the APN setting is right. and anyone tells me what should I do. thanks very much!

crazymonkey05
Old
Thanks Meter 201

DONATE TO ME
Try flashing your stock firmware your modems might be screwed up

Sent from my ATT Samsung Galaxy SIII using TapaTalk
If i helped hit the thanks button.

Current Device: Samsung Galaxy SIII (SGH-I747)

ROM: Stock Touchwiz Rom

Kernel: Stock 3.0.31-2024954

Previous Devices: Motorola Droid 1, Pantech Crossover, Motorola Droid X, LG Revolution, Sony Ericsson Xperia Play (r800x)

BlakeGuo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymonkey05 View Post
Try flashing your stock firmware your modems might be screwed up

i had tried some other rom. i even regressed it to the originally official rom. it was will EDGE. I wonder the possibility is that some important files has lost. but i didnt find any solutions.

crazymonkey05
Old
Thanks Meter 201

DONATE TO ME
These seem like pretty routine questions but have you checked to see if another phone has the same reception problems?

If i helped hit the thanks button.

Current Device: Samsung Galaxy SIII (SGH-I747)

ROM: Stock Touchwiz Rom

Kernel: Stock 3.0.31-2024954

Previous Devices: Motorola Droid 1, Pantech Crossover, Motorola Droid X, LG Revolution, Sony Ericsson Xperia Play (r800x)

LARMYV
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGuo View Post
Since i changed a new rom(cm11) for my unlocked i747, I could not receive any hspa+ internet(I am using h2o). at the begining, i thought it was because of the lost imei, so i fixed it, but it was not working. then i opened *#*#4636#*#*, and selected wcdma perfered, it changed to h+, but about 1 min later, it turned back to Edge. if i select wcdma only, I can use h+ 1min and then no more signal even edge. also cannot make phone call and texting. i dont know why. the APN setting is right. and anyone tells me what should I do. thanks very much!
Try google ... peoplearmy LTE restore IMEI .... to get your LTE back. Let me know if you cannot find the link.

Good luck

BlakeGuo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LARMYV View Post
Try google ... peoplearmy LTE restore IMEI .... to get your LTE back. Let me know if you cannot find the link.

Good luck
I had fixed the IMEI, the number is exactly. but still not working on H+ internet.