No registration required

Stuck in download mode

OP wolfen1086

2nd June 2014, 05:08 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Va Beach
Thanks Meter: 300

948 posts
Hell, I recently rooted a SGH-M919 with jf autoroot and odin, followed the instructuions the firmwre is NB4, and it worked great for a few days, now it turned off on its own and upon turning back on it is stuck in download mode, no knox trip or anything just stuck, and it doesn't seem to be downloading anything because its been like this since 1am est.
Dos this phone need a complete return to stock and fully root with custom recovery or just a return to stock and start over?
2nd June 2014, 10:12 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 4,037

5,087 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfen1086

Hell, I recently rooted a SGH-M919 with jf autoroot and odin, followed the instructuions the firmwre is NB4, and it worked great for a few days, now it turned off on its own and upon turning back on it is stuck in download mode, no knox trip or anything just stuck, and it doesn't seem to be downloading anything because its been like this since 1am est.
Dos this phone need a complete return to stock and fully root with custom recovery or just a return to stock and start over?

I'd just restore to stock using Odin if it's only in download mode. Can't image what else to try if it won't even boot to recovery.
3rd June 2014, 12:14 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Va Beach
Thanks Meter: 300

948 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipjacks

I'd just restore to stock using Odin if it's only in download mode. Can't image what else to try if it won't even boot to recovery.

Thanks, I have the stock software on the hard drive already, all I need is to hook it up. I'll stock it and do a complete full root includeing teh recovery, the old fashioned way cause this is the first time I have EVER had a phone I rooted for myself or anybody else do that.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread