Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,079 Members 50,910 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ALL Chromecast Wallpapers in high resolution

Tip us?

tducote
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdwaller View Post
Not necessarily, it depends on the language level you are using. You must be <7 to see that issue (it's called "Diamond Notation", the value of the generic is inferred from the declaration).

But I didn't compile it with support for <1.7 - which I probably should have (though, most people should be on Java7 by now since it prompts for updates all the time!). I don't think that I used too many other things that are restrictive like that, so you could probably add the object types to all those and try again (just copy the value from the declaration over to the assignment, so in this case "Background").
Well, I'm updated to 1.8.0_05 and I can't for the life of me figure out how to compile the code correctly. I've never used github to collaborate on code before and I don't know when the last time I actually compiled java code. (I'm not much of a developer, as you can tell.) I'd be willing to learn if you wanted to help me out, but if you don't want to put up with my ignorance and you just want a tester for your program, I can do that too. I just need a recompiled jar to run.

Sublim3_Tilt
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Default Google Music

You guys were clever enough to pull the photos Google uses for their Homescreen but how about the Fireplace Video you get when you cast music from Google Music? I run Tasker and Cast custom screens. What I want to do is cast that same video of the Fireplace whenever I want. Can any of you pull the Fireplace video and shoot me a download link?

My Current Daily Driver:
Device: Samsung Galaxy S III
ROM: Task650 AOKP 4.4.4
Using Tasker Like A Boss!

Paired with a Samsung Gear2 SmartWatch.

Casting to a Chromecast, Rooted with Team Eureka!

Evolution:

HTC Tilt (Retired)
Sony w900i (Sold)
Samsung Galaxy S: Captivate (Still Used)
HTC Inspire (Retired)
Samsung Galaxy S II: SkyRocket (Still Used)
Samsung Galaxy S III: Current Daily Driver
Samsung Galaxy S V (Returned for lack of Dev/Root)
Samsung Note 3 (Abused)
Tags
chromecast, wallpaper, wallpapers