Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,731 Members 50,515 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

4.4.2 root yet?

Tip us?

pheonixxx1987
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation 4.4.2 root yet?

let me begin this by saying im on rooted 4.3. that being said ive got a friend with the note 3 that made the mistake of taking the ota. now as with so many owners his phone has many issues. after googling and searching for a while ive found nothing. so i figured id ask the droid gods here how is the progress on 4.4.2 root?

Kronis1
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pheonixxx1987 View Post
let me begin this by saying im on rooted 4.3. that being said ive got a friend with the note 3 that made the mistake of taking the ota. now as with so many owners his phone has many issues. after googling and searching for a while ive found nothing. so i figured id ask the droid gods here how is the progress on 4.4.2 root?
Once he took the OTA 4.4.2, he is now unable to root until someone comes up with a root method. I'm in the same boat, so make sure he knows that this effects enough people to hopefully be taken care of soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kronis1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pheonixxx1987
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronis1 View Post
Once he took the OTA 4.4.2, he is now unable to root until someone comes up with a root method. I'm in the same boat, so make sure he knows that this effects enough people to hopefully be taken care of soon.
Thanks. I'm on 4.4.2 leak now . I'll keep looking thru. Hopefully they will Crack it soon.