FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

Wamo pro controller

329 posts
Thanks Meter: 31
 
By aldaris565, Senior Member on 29th May 2014, 02:19 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi, has anyone tried the wamo pro controller on this device? if yes then please share your experience about compatibility.

Sent from my LG-D805 using Tapatalk
 
 
2nd June 2014, 08:59 PM |#2  
aldaris565's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
well if anyone is interested, I bought this controller and is working perfect on our device..

Sent from my LG-D805 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to aldaris565 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd June 2014, 10:31 PM |#3  
XxZombiePikachu's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,555
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldaris565

well if anyone is interested, I bought this controller and is working perfect on our device..

Sent from my LG-D805 using Tapatalk

how does the controller work, does it use an app to play with games or is it hid and you map controls? have you tried playing any emulators? how is the battery life, how long does it last/how fast does it charge? how does controller feel compared to other controllers specifically moga/xbox controller?
3rd June 2014, 12:40 AM |#4  
aldaris565's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu

how does the controller work, does it use an app to play with games or is it hid and you map controls? have you tried playing any emulators? how is the battery life, how long does it last/how fast does it charge? how does controller feel compared to other controllers specifically moga/xbox controller?

It works without any app, but using a third party app gives you compatbility with almost the 100% of the games, i've played these games: Dead trigger 1,2, NFS most wanted, alphast 7,8, Modern Combat 4, PSX games, SNES emulator,

About battery life, playing is almost 4.5h, then you have to charge the phone (the controller still has battery)... and charging the controller takes 2h tops.
The Following User Says Thank You to aldaris565 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd June 2014, 12:51 AM |#5  
XxZombiePikachu's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,555
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldaris565

It works without any app, but using a third party app gives you compatbility with almost the 100% of the games, i've played these games: Dead trigger 1,2, NFS most wanted, alphast 7,8, Modern Combat 4, PSX games, SNES emulator,

About battery life, playing is almost 4.5h, then you have to charge the phone (the controller still has battery)... and charging the controller takes 2h tops.

which is the app you are using? is it comfortable like to be able to play that many hours continuously?
3rd June 2014, 01:03 AM |#6  
aldaris565's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu

which is the app you are using? is it comfortable like to be able to play that many hours continuously?

This one: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1eQl8PY6

Is an official app from wamo pro, and is realy simple to use... for me at least is comfortable... and the controller is cheap.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes