FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Turn Your Camera Into a Live Puzzle Game

The classic sliding puzzle game hasnt changed much, if at all, over the years. Dating all the way … more

Samsung Begins Production of 8 Gb RAM Chips

With the release of Android 5.0, our favorite mobile operating system has become 64-bit ready. … more

CM, Micromax and OnePlus – Sales Ban Lifted

It’s less than a week since our recent in-depth analysis of the legal battle over the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Wamo pro controller

OP aldaris565

29th May 2014, 03:19 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30

313 posts
Hi, has anyone tried the wamo pro controller on this device? if yes then please share your experience about compatibility.

Sent from my LG-D805 using Tapatalk
2nd June 2014, 09:59 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member

313 posts
well if anyone is interested, I bought this controller and is working perfect on our device..

The Following User Says Thank You to aldaris565 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd June 2014, 11:31 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,515

2,540 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldaris565

well if anyone is interested, I bought this controller and is working perfect on our device..

how does the controller work, does it use an app to play with games or is it hid and you map controls? have you tried playing any emulators? how is the battery life, how long does it last/how fast does it charge? how does controller feel compared to other controllers specifically moga/xbox controller?
3rd June 2014, 01:40 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member

313 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu

how does the controller work, does it use an app to play with games or is it hid and you map controls? have you tried playing any emulators? how is the battery life, how long does it last/how fast does it charge? how does controller feel compared to other controllers specifically moga/xbox controller?

It works without any app, but using a third party app gives you compatbility with almost the 100% of the games, i've played these games: Dead trigger 1,2, NFS most wanted, alphast 7,8, Modern Combat 4, PSX games, SNES emulator,

About battery life, playing is almost 4.5h, then you have to charge the phone (the controller still has battery)... and charging the controller takes 2h tops.
The Following User Says Thank You to aldaris565 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd June 2014, 01:51 AM   |  #5  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,515

2,540 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldaris565

It works without any app, but using a third party app gives you compatbility with almost the 100% of the games, i've played these games: Dead trigger 1,2, NFS most wanted, alphast 7,8, Modern Combat 4, PSX games, SNES emulator,

About battery life, playing is almost 4.5h, then you have to charge the phone (the controller still has battery)... and charging the controller takes 2h tops.

which is the app you are using? is it comfortable like to be able to play that many hours continuously?
3rd June 2014, 02:03 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member

313 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu

which is the app you are using? is it comfortable like to be able to play that many hours continuously?

This one: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1eQl8PY6

Is an official app from wamo pro, and is realy simple to use... for me at least is comfortable... and the controller is cheap.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread