Quote:
Originally Posted by feza08 View Post
Here is the progress: We've another nexus 5 port which has a working sound and camera module but does not boot. Maybe the codes in that port should be rewritten for the booting one for the g2.
In order to not get peoples hopes up prematurely I would say "We've another nexus 5 port which allegedly has working sound and camera module but does not boot. Maybe the codes in that port should be rewritten for the booting one for the g2."

I can't wait to have this thing booted to see if we have something but now all we have is this to go off of:

"Dekeface: No idea. The rom simply doesn't boots. I see in logcat "qcamera module started", some "htc audio..." things, and "framebuffer" related lines.

Cheers"

Take that for what it's worth. I hope to see a working sense rom soon!
If I have helped you out, it doesn't hurt to hit that thanks button!
Current:
LG G2
LG G Pad 8.3
Previous Devices:

Nokia 6225, Razr V3i, Nokia 6682, Nokia N73, Sony Ericson w810i, HTC S710, HTC Touch, iPhone, iPhone 3G Black, iPhone 3GS Black, iPhone 4 Black, Samsung Galaxy S2 Black, iPhone 4 Black (again), Pantech Burst Black, HTC One X grey, Samsung Galaxy S4 Black, HTC One Black, HTC One Silver, Galaxy S4 Active Urban Grey, LG G2 Black(current)

..also had multiple "Go Phones"